What does your avatar and signature/quote say about you?

Re: What does your avatar and signature/quote say about you?

Postby sin on September 25th, 2009, 2:18 pm

yeah..you got me..but just you wait..in 20days I will get you back...bwahahahahahaa

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on December 1st, 2009, 12:42 am

This humongous signature and beautiful avatar design is brought to you courtesy of wren due to American football & the fact that my team is having a mighty fine season!! Image

ETA: Of course, I've already changed it...and the N.O. Saints still have had a great season, though no longer are undefeated...and they & the Colts are playing their seconds now so their main guys don't get hurt before the playoffs & Superbowl...I have a word for that, but I'm too ladylike to say it... :lol:
Last edited by wren on January 4th, 2010, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wren

Postby susan60625 on January 4th, 2010, 10:08 pm

Mr. Spice, Is your new avatar picture the backyard of Spiceland? If so, very pretty!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Mr Spice on January 5th, 2010, 12:40 pm

susan60625 wrote:Mr. Spice, Is your new avatar picture the backyard of Spiceland? If so, very pretty!

It is and thank you. I was torn between that one, and the one of the backhoe digging a path through the snow so we could get out of the house. I'm going to post a few more on my blog. Watch this space.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on January 5th, 2010, 1:19 pm

Personally, I approve your decision. You should save the backhoe for when we are all tired of snow and need a laugh!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Mr Spice on January 5th, 2010, 3:46 pm

susan60625 wrote:Personally, I approve your decision. You should save the backhoe for when we are all tired of snow and need a laugh!

Having had the drive cleared by the backhoe on three separate occasions, I'm already tired of it.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 12th, 2010, 2:07 am

This is my fave glitter-text generator for sparkly signatures:

http://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/
wren

Postby MsKitty on October 12th, 2010, 4:44 am

wren wrote:This is my fave glitter-text generator for sparkly signatures:

LOL!! Just don' ask me to explain HOW to get it on to your signature because I was quite unladylike when trying to figure out how to do mine :twisted:
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on October 12th, 2010, 6:29 am

MsKitty wrote:
wren wrote:This is my fave glitter-text generator for sparkly signatures:

LOL!! Just don' ask me to explain HOW to get it on to your signature because I was quite unladylike when trying to figure out how to do mine :twisted:

MsKitty, I explained it in the email I sent that went to your old address, and I had posted what you needed to put in your user control panel for you...I'm so sorry you didn't get it! :( I now have your new address listed so that won't happen again, I hope! Anyway, it's all good now 8-) Think of it this way...you have learned how to do simple sparkly siggys in case you ever want to change it in the future. :lol: You can also use this glitter-text generator for signatures for other websites, etc. Consider it your computer class of the day! ♥ wren
wren

Postby cgsdesigns on October 12th, 2010, 11:54 pm

Wow this one is old... how did that party go? I read it thinking "hmmmm I wonder if I can swing a trip to Georgia pretty soon???" and of course wondering where to get said funds. LOL

My avatar is of course my name but also a picture of my "KutiePi", my youngest boy ferret. Ain't he adorable? He really lives up to his name. He is a real cutie pie totally. Come Christmas time I may have to put up the one I did of Spanky, my inherited doggie boy, while his Mommy was in a local hospice (Brian's House - and you could never ask for a better place to take care of you in the end - *shameless plug* ) But it is totally Christmas and totally cute as can be!

My name? I know y'all don't know me very well, but, a bunch of old friends used to say it should me "computer generatted" or "computer graphics" as I love graphic design. That is where the "designs" comes from my name though! :D And the cg.... well, I used to visit this place to chat called "Amanda's Table". This was back well before the y2K scare!.. They only allowed so many visitors to join in at a time. I started chatting as Country Girl since it pretty much says who I is. ;) Well, I would have to try quite a few times to log in as a guest and I got tired of typing Country Girl each time and just put in cg one day. It stuck. I eventually ended up becoming a paying member for a few months until I got stupid and got married, dropped out of college, and moved to the other side of the state. Well, I started dobbling in graphics enough to start my own free graphics site. I needed a name and well, what better than the obvious? cg's Designs.

I still create graphics and logos, and I also still am "cg's Designs".

As for my signature...... "Just when you think you've found your way in the world, you find you only manage to lose your marbles" along with a picture of some NeoPet "NeoQuest 2" marbles. Well, that story.... you know how in Peter Pan that one guy lost his marbles? Well, I do suffer from short term memory loss thanks to my brains wonderful way of dealing with pain. Well, some of my friends thought they would be cute and tell me that "it's with my marbles wherever you lost those at". I needed a saying that would go with a set of graphics I made for my lookup on NeoPets and well, it's all built around NeoQuest and this crazy rabbit, Erik, lost his marbles in the story... so it kinda felt like it just had to be that way..... "Just when you thought you've found your way in the world.... well you get the rest.

A quote? Well, how about "Just when you thought you found your way in the world, you find you've only managed to lose your marbles"? I mean you have to think of me when you see it. LOL

But seriously, I would love to hear how the party turned out!
cgsdesigns

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion