Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!

Postby rockie on October 30th, 2010, 3:52 pm

So hey yall tomorrow is Halloween, but trick or treating is tonight around here...
So HAPPY HALLOWEEN YALL!! Have a great day!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 31st, 2010, 5:58 pm

Happy Halloween! My Kids dressed up for the Town Party, but we all took naps during the trick or treating, we've all been so tired. My Daughter went as a wingless fairy (She wouldn't keep the wings on for more than two seconds) and my son was Supposed to be Figaro the cat from Pinochio, but he didn't sit still long enough for me to get the make up on, so he looked more like a Hitler cat. I Crocheted his ears, because i couldn't find cat ears that weren't part of a Girl's costume pack.
grlnxtdr29

Postby cgsdesigns on October 31st, 2010, 7:29 pm

Happy Halloween everyone! :D

I figured I would unveil my "hallowed" look with my avatar! :D

I know, the roots aren't black, but I'm sure Maribou wouldn't mind too much ;)

I hope you have all had lots of fun and lots of "manna"! :D

I gave out the popcorn balls, gooey body parts, and the doritos.....

I kept the chocolate! LOL

I know, pure evil woman here.
cgsdesigns

Postby sherr on November 1st, 2010, 4:00 am

Hope everyone enjoyed their hauntings and wishing all a Blessed Samhain.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Jewelz on November 1st, 2010, 4:52 am

Maybe someone can relate to what I'm about to blurt out. I swear Halloween is a way for young teenage girls to dress like little traps!!! I was at Wal-mart and witnessed more mini skirts with butt cheeks hanging out then anywhere in the past year. It makes me wonder if the parents realize what their kids are wearing in public. Anyone else notice this? What happened to the days when most people dressed in creepy costumes. :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby sherr on November 1st, 2010, 7:56 am

I agree a lot of costumes that should be in the 'adult store' and costumes that are in poor taste (make fun of peoples misfortune ie the Chilean miners) Sorry guys my petpeeves.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby rockie on November 1st, 2010, 5:45 pm

Jewelz! its getting worse and worse every year!! Man you should see the girls on college campus.. they are straight up HOES! Its nasty! I mean really what happened to self respect! They have none.. And people wonder why they get harassed and stuff....
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 1st, 2010, 6:12 pm

Jewelz wrote:Maybe someone can relate to what I'm about to blurt out. I swear Halloween is a way for young teenage girls to dress like little traps!!! I was at Wal-mart and witnessed more mini skirts with butt cheeks hanging out then anywhere in the past year. It makes me wonder if the parents realize what their kids are wearing in public. Anyone else notice this? What happened to the days when most people dressed in creepy costumes. :D

I have to agree.... last year I took my roommate out to her old bar hang out for Halloween. We went dressed as vampires... tasteful vampires. Dressed in all black... except me with my hot pink hair and satin lined cape.

We lasted a whole 15 mintues in the bar because it seemed that the costume of the year was HOE! Nun Hoe, Nurse Hoe, School Girl Hoe, you name it HOE! One girl had on such a short skirt that wanted to get on the electric bull that they made her put on a pair of boxer shorts to do it!

This year, I knew what I needed for the "base" of my costume... a nice, respectable, witches dress. It was so hard to find one that wasn't pure slu.... errrr, skinny persons costume that don't mind showing off everything they have. I'm a big girl. I live in the fridged north too and planned on standing outside to hand out candy..... a little scrap of material would not cut it. I ended up buying my base costume off of ebay and then all the embellishments from there too and making the costume I wanted. Had my house been in order and my body cooperating, I would have made the whole thing from scratch. I was still cold outside even with my velvet dress, velvet cape, veloure long sleeve shirt and long johns on that I could hardly stand it.l I'm paying for it tonight though. Oh well.

One nice thing about living in the frozen north, these kids can't go out in these hoeish costumes without freezing off everything they have! LOL
cgsdesigns

Postby tkw5002 on November 1st, 2010, 7:30 pm

I agree, most Halloween costumes are quite trashy now days! I'm not a size 2, so for me it's hard to find costumes that fit. I decided to say screw it and invented something. I was in a friends wedding about 2 and 1/2 years ago and had a beautiful floor length deep blue gown. (It actually looks like my wedding dress, only blue instead of white if that gives some idea of what it would look like) So I wore that, and found a beautiful red mask that looks like what someone would wear in a masquerade ball and I wore black fairie wings.I also had on a black leather coat. My hubby went as my "date" and wore a nice blue sport coat. We dressed our munchkin up as a Penn State cheerleader. Ok, now to make everybody laugh, I'm going to tell you how redneck we are. :) There is a reason why i had to wear a black leather jacket with my dress (besides it being chilly out) Remember I said i wore the dress a couple of years ago? Well, I have apparently gained a size per year because it wouldn't zip up the back. I even put on a corset. :o So, having the wonderful husband that I do, I said "honey come here, i need your help". We pulled, and tugged and did everything we could to get the darn zipper up. We even pulled out the craftsman pliers to get a better hold on the zipper. Nope, wasn't going up. So to get the top to stay up b/c it's strapless I had Mark tie me into the darn thing using the fabric strips that you hang the dress with! The whole time this was going on, we were just laughing and having a ball tryng to squeeze me into this darn dress! lol. Well, i hope this gave everybody a good laugh, because we were sure laughing about it!!!!! Happy post Halloween!!!!!!
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby cgsdesigns on November 1st, 2010, 9:37 pm

Mrs. W, it sounds like we had quite the adventurous times! LOL

I finally got my falsies off today and can blink without stabbing myself! Woo Hoo!

Next year.... I'll just use extra mascara! LOL

Thank you for not letting me look like the total klutz this year alone! :D

ROFLMAO
cgsdesigns

Next

Return to General Discussion