Happy Halloween!!

Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby tkw5002 on November 1st, 2010, 9:59 pm

Not a problem CG :) I love laughing, even if it's at myself. lol. I had to share my story :)
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby rockie on November 2nd, 2010, 10:45 am

I will say that it was a good laugh!! Mrs. W
I love to laugh too just ask anyone on here lol I wouldn't be able to last a day with out laughing!! Trust me I've tried it don't work lol
cg I'm glad you gottur falsies off!!
I dressed up as a fortune teller it wa the same thing I wore to sins party!!
Although I did leave my jeans on it was cold and I wasn't about to freeze! We sat outside and handed out candy!! I didn't do anything to exciting lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 2nd, 2010, 11:58 am

Hey, if I couldn't laugh at myself I would be in severe trouble!

Life is just too dang short to be too serious about it. Immortal or not. :D
cgsdesigns

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 2nd, 2010, 3:13 pm

I've almost always wore homemade or semi Home made costumes for haloween, even as a Child. One year I wanted to just go as a ghost, but we didn't have any white sheets I could cut up, so my Mother, artistic genius that she was, cut out a hole for my face in a daisy Printed sheet, and painted my face with Daisies, and I wore a circlet of daisies in my hair, and I went as the Ghost of Springtime Past.
grlnxtdr29

Postby Lynsay on November 2nd, 2010, 3:18 pm

Hmmm, well belated Happy Halloween from me. I sat around in my jammies finishing Teddy's story. LOL. I really, really want to go to a Halloween party some time though. I'm thinking next year I'll arrange my deadlines so I have Halloween free and will hold my own darned party! Sniff sniff. Then I'll at least have attended one once in my life, lol.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby cgsdesigns on November 2nd, 2010, 4:04 pm

Lynsay wrote:Hmmm, well belated Happy Halloween from me. I sat around in my jammies finishing Teddy's story. LOL. I really, really want to go to a Halloween party some time though. I'm thinking next year I'll arrange my deadlines so I have Halloween free and will hold my own darned party! Sniff sniff. Then I'll at least have attended one once in my life, lol.

Lynsay

Any help I could give you doing that would be my pleasure! And totally awesome! It would be my first and probably only Halloween party in my life too (other than the ones I helped to run at the church for the kiddies that don't count cause they wouldn't let me go as a vampire or a witch the party poopers).

And I promise, no more false lashes in my future Halloweens!
cgsdesigns

Postby rockie on November 2nd, 2010, 8:38 pm

cgsdesigns wrote:
Lynsay wrote:Hmmm, well belated Happy Halloween from me. I sat around in my jammies finishing Teddy's story. LOL. I really, really want to go to a Halloween party some time though. I'm thinking next year I'll arrange my deadlines so I have Halloween free and will hold my own darned party! Sniff sniff. Then I'll at least have attended one once in my life, lol.

Lynsay

Any help I could give you doing that would be my pleasure! And totally awesome! It would be my first and probably only Halloween party in my life too (other than the ones I helped to run at the church for the kiddies that don't count cause they wouldn't let me go as a vampire or a witch the party poopers).

And I promise, no more false lashes in my future Halloweens!

I agree with CG! I would totally help also!! :) I have only been to like 2 Halloween parties, but I was in like middle school! I haven't been to a grown Halloween party yet!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby sin on November 3rd, 2010, 12:30 am

It is the way kids are (not) raised these days. Unfortunately it is the children who are boss. After all we do not want to damage their psyche do we? That is the main reason parents and schools are not allowed to discipline them. After all look how er turned out. And we were taught not to talk back to our elders, speak when spoken to, keep your hands to yourself, etc. If we misbehaved we were whooped, made to stand in corners etc. Even the teachers were able to take a whack at your butt with the "board of education"

We went into a Halloween store and they had the "adult" costumes behind a roped off area. PFHT the kids were more risque than those.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on November 3rd, 2010, 8:30 am

Okay sin, you lost me at PFHT. :?:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby wren on November 3rd, 2010, 8:35 am

Jewelz wrote:Okay sin, you lost me at PFHT. :?:

I think she was "razzing" them...loud enough so they can hear it even now! ;) :lol: 8-)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion