Happy Halloween!!


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby Jewelz on November 3rd, 2010, 8:52 am

What???
Image

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
User avatar
Jewelz
 
Posts: 758
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 6:11 am
Location: Boise, Idaho


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby sin on November 3rd, 2010, 9:11 am

pfht is kinda like a huff.. and yes middle sis knows me so well.. isn't it scary?
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby wren on November 3rd, 2010, 9:22 am

sin wrote:pfht is kinda like a huff.. and yes middle sis knows me so well.. isn't it scary?



<insert ♫ "Twilight Zone" ♫ theme> Yes, it is very scary...and you know me that well too, big sis! Image
Be afraid...everyone should be very afraid when they meet up with us...together! bwahahahaha :lol:
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby sin on November 3rd, 2010, 9:38 am

wren wrote:
sin wrote:pfht is kinda like a huff.. and yes middle sis knows me so well.. isn't it scary?



<insert ♫ "Twilight Zone" ♫ theme> Yes, it is very scary...and you know me that well too, big sis! Image
Be afraid...everyone should be very afraid when they meet up with us...together! bwahahahaha :lol:



Some say that is trouble with a capital T
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby rockie on November 3rd, 2010, 1:42 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote:
sin wrote:pfht is kinda like a huff.. and yes middle sis knows me so well.. isn't it scary?



<insert ♫ "Twilight Zone" ♫ theme> Yes, it is very scary...and you know me that well too, big sis! Image
Be afraid...everyone should be very afraid when they meet up with us...together! bwahahahaha :lol:



Some say that is trouble with a capital T


God save the Queen! That is true!! it is trouble with a capital T!!
Nothing is ever the same when we all are in the same place... lol...
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
User avatar
rockie
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Location: North Carolina


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby sin on November 3rd, 2010, 5:09 pm

**insert evil cackle** bauhahahahahahaha
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby Lynsay on November 3rd, 2010, 6:13 pm

That was definitely a razzing, she just left out a couple of f's pfffffht! Speaking of, the weak before halloween I was in a store and a little gal, who couldn't have been more than 10 was begging her Dad to please get her that witches costume. Well Dad was horrified and said no way, your mom would kill me. I couldn't see the costume from where I stood, but once the pair wandered off with the little girl nattering away about how Mom wouldn't be mad, because... I walked around to look at the costume. GOOD LORD! Short, slinky, shiny red with high slit in skirt and low neckline and a matching pointy hat. Sheesh! At ten they're wanting to look like that? GAD! At least Dad had the sense to say no.

Lynsay
Lynsay
User avatar
Lynsay
Site Admin
 
Posts: 992
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 3:14 pm
Location: Ontario


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby sin on November 3rd, 2010, 7:40 pm

At least dad had common sense. But I bet the little girl took mom back and she got it for her.
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby sin on November 3rd, 2010, 7:41 pm

So sorry I left out a few ffff's. Been shortening that "other" places.
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Happy Halloween!!

Postby Lynsay on November 4th, 2010, 5:01 pm

LOL Sin. don't apologize. You're probably right, I put too many letters into everything, my editor is always taking m's out of my mmmms and hmmmms. LOL

Lynsay
Lynsay
User avatar
Lynsay
Site Admin
 
Posts: 992
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 3:14 pm
Location: Ontario

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron