How Many Times......

How Many Times......

Postby tkw5002 on December 21st, 2010, 11:06 am

Hi all :) Hope everybody is doing well and is prepared for the holidays!!!!!! I'm getting there, just have to get a couple more things for my munchkin. So, I'm reading Bite me If You Can again, because it's my favorite book!!!!!!! I've read it probably at least 8 times now. I love the story line of Lucian and Leigh!!!!!! Yum!!!!!! I was wondering, what is your favorite Lynsay book, and how many times have you read it?????
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Re: How Many Times......

Postby susan60625 on December 21st, 2010, 1:14 pm

As of yet, I really don't have a favorite in the series. When I re-read, I re-read the whole series from AQB to whatever is the latest book. This may change when Christian's book comes out next year, but so far, I have to say that my favorite is the WHOLE series! :D
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby tkw5002 on December 21st, 2010, 2:07 pm

hehe, sounds good! I love them all to, but BMIYC has a special place in my heart since it's the first Argeneau book I ever read. It pulled me into the "family". :)

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby TomEC on December 21st, 2010, 2:10 pm

Having just gotten through the who series for the first time, I haven't had the chance to read any of the books more than once yet, thought I have read parts of The Accidental Vampire twice. That is if you can call listening reading. I think you can, it just goes in through you ears instead of through your eyes. I used to be able to sit down and read books constantly. That was when I was my Dad's primary care giver. Reading allowed me to keep my marbles even as Dad was losing his. I miss having the time to read but I don't miss anything else about that time in my life, though I will always need good stories. Can't really live without them. I look forward to my next trip through the Argeneau books.

By the way BMIYC is my second favorite book. Lucian is my second favorite character after Marguerit.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby rockie on December 21st, 2010, 5:35 pm

My favorite is Love Bites! :)
I have read it like 20 times! lol! I reread them when I get bored.. I usually start with Love Bites! :) :oops: :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Denise on December 23rd, 2010, 1:05 pm

I'm not sure I can say that I've read any of them more than the others, except AQB, because if I sit down to read one, I usually wind up going back to the beginning and reading them all through. I've read the series through at least 6 times.
Denise

Postby wren on December 23rd, 2010, 1:06 pm

My fave is A Bite To Remember. I liked Hungry For You a lot, but it needs some rereads to see where it will fall in my list! lol I've lost count of how many times I've read ABTR. I know I've read the whole series from AQB to VI over seven times in entirety, but I'm catching up on rereads of the books after that. Mrs. W, I've read so many passages of all the books while playing the forum games...that's why so many of us can quote them from memory! :)
wren

Postby tkw5002 on December 23rd, 2010, 6:17 pm

haha, I can understand that!I can quote BMIYC almost word for word! lol. BMIYC is definitely my favorite so far b/c I love how Lucian transforms from a harda*s to a loving caring "softie" ;) I love how he and Leigh kind of changed each other for the better. I must say, I fell in love with Nicholas's story to!!!!! I guess I like the older "tough" vamps ;)

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby MysticFan on December 27th, 2010, 6:47 am

wren wrote:My fave is A Bite To Remember. I liked Hungry For You a lot, but it needs some rereads to see where it will fall in my list! lol I've lost count of how many times I've read ABTR. I know I've read the whole series from AQB to VI over seven times in entirety, but I'm catching up on rereads of the books after that. Mrs. W, I've read so many passages of all the books while playing the forum games...that's why so many of us can quote them from memory! :)

I had no idea where to stick this question, but I stumbled over this thread and since ABTR is your fave Wren, I was hoping you or anyone could help me out. I am doing a reread of the series and I am on ABTR and I was just wondering if a cure or solution to the problem was ever found to help out with Vincent's not being able to consume bagged blood?? I don't know if I have missed this somewhere or if anything has been mentioned, but I'm in the dark on this...lol Thanks :)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby VirtualValkyrie on December 27th, 2010, 1:20 pm

I've read Love bites, A bite to remember, Vampires are Forever, the Accidential Vampire and Vampire Interrupted quite a few times! Love bites leads the rereads though, I've lost count for that one.

MysticFan wrote:I had no idea where to stick this question, but I stumbled over this thread and since ABTR is your fave Wren, I was hoping you or anyone could help me out. I am doing a reread of the series and I am on ABTR and I was just wondering if a cure or solution to the problem was ever found to help out with Vincent's not being able to consume bagged blood?? I don't know if I have missed this somewhere or if anything has been mentioned, but I'm in the dark on this...lol Thanks :)

I don't think a cure has been found yet. I don't remember reading about one being found yet anyhow. I think Bastien has still got his workers trying and trying to find one. If I'm wrong, I'm sure Wren will give the right answer :)
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Next

Return to General Discussion