Happy New Year!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Postby tkw5002 on December 29th, 2010, 1:02 pm

Hi everybody!!!! I just wanted to say Happy New year now and in advance while I'm coherent. lol, no, I'm not going to get pickled on New Years, but I probably will still be suffering the effects of anesthesia. Oh yes, December 31, 2010, I'm getting all of my wisdom teeth pulled (2 normal extraction, 2 impacted) :o !!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! lol, so I'll probably be a little loopy for ringing in the new year. :lol: I hope everybody has a very fun, safe new years eve!!!!!! Hopefully I won't look like a chipmunk January 1, but I'll have to wait and see. :oops: lol, so long as the swelling is gone and I'm back to normal within a week, I'll be good! Does anybody have any tips for what to do to keep swelling to a minimum?
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Re: Happy New Year!!!!!!

Postby sherr on December 29th, 2010, 1:57 pm

what a why to start the new year.....yuck!!! Take your pain meds and don't wait to long to take them...only real advice.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby grlnxtdr29 on December 29th, 2010, 7:07 pm

Hehe, Been there, Done that, Mrs. W. But all 4 of mine were impacted
grlnxtdr29

Postby rockie on December 29th, 2010, 7:48 pm

Happy New Year!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby susan60625 on December 29th, 2010, 7:54 pm

I guess I'm one of the lucky people who has a BIG mouth! And while that does mean that I talk a lot and loudly, it also means that I'm lucky enough to have plenty of room for my wisdom teeth. My problem is that even though I'm closing in on 50, two of them haven't come in yet. The dentist says that it's not really a problem because I have the space and they are intact and just lurking there. If they ever start causing me a problem, they'll probably have to go, but until then....
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby tkw5002 on December 29th, 2010, 11:56 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:Hehe, Been there, Done that, Mrs. W. But all 4 of mine were impacted

Oh I'm sorry!!!! that had to have sucked!!!!! Did you swell up or was it not to bad?

susan60625 wrote:I guess I'm one of the lucky people who has a BIG mouth! And while that does mean that I talk a lot and loudly, it also means that I'm lucky enough to have plenty of room for my wisdom teeth. My problem is that even though I'm closing in on 50, two of them haven't come in yet. The dentist says that it's not really a problem because I have the space and they are intact and just lurking there. If they ever start causing me a problem, they'll probably have to go, but until then....

Susan, you're lucky!!!! :) I wish I didn't have to have mine taken out at all, but they've been giving me problems for a couple years now. My top 2 are through already, but they are pointed towards my jaw. It's the bottom 2 that are impacted. Grrrr!!!! They feel like they have pushed everything up and backwards if that makes any sense. I almost feel like I have cotton in my ears from the pressure they've created on my jaw.

rockie wrote:Happy New Year!

Happy New year Rockie!!!! :)

sherr wrote:what a why to start the new year.....yuck!!! Take your pain meds and don't wait to long to take them...only real advice.

Oh I plan on it!!! :) Everybody has told me that they will give me pretty good pain medication, so I hope they're right!!!!!

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby sherr on December 30th, 2010, 8:47 am

Back on to more pleasanter topic....did anyone plan on making any resolutions this year??
Last year we tried to eat healthier which we did except on the weekends this year....
1. Step up my exercise....not me alone but our entire family.
2. Watch my finances....no more frivilous spending
3. Do one home repair each month....we bought our home 7 years ago and not much was done by the original owners....now it really needs it.....we've painted most of the rooms but some still need it and the bathroom sinks need to be done....small repairs but still they need to done and not put off again

BTW....I'm looking at buying a treadmill and or eliptical so if know anyone in my area who is selling ....cheap...I need...not that any of you are in my area....lol
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Jewelz on December 30th, 2010, 11:11 am

tkw5002 wrote:Hi everybody!!!! I just wanted to say Happy New year now and in advance while I'm coherent. lol, no, I'm not going to get pickled on New Years, but I probably will still be suffering the effects of anesthesia. Oh yes, December 31, 2010, I'm getting all of my wisdom teeth pulled (2 normal extraction, 2 impacted) :o !!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! lol, so I'll probably be a little loopy for ringing in the new year. :lol: I hope everybody has a very fun, safe new years eve!!!!!! Hopefully I won't look like a chipmunk January 1, but I'll have to wait and see. :oops: lol, so long as the swelling is gone and I'm back to normal within a week, I'll be good! Does anybody have any tips for what to do to keep swelling to a minimum?

Happy New year to you too! Hope you dental extraction goes well. You may luck out and not have any swelling at all. I had all of mine removed about 7 years ago. Only had to take two Norco's for pain that first evening. I ended up throwing the rest away. My pain was tolerable. No swelling either. I wish you all the best. Take care of yourself. :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby tkw5002 on December 30th, 2010, 11:50 am

Thanks Jewelz!!!!! :) I honestly don't like taking medicine, so I'm hoping I won't have to take much if any. hehe. I'm glad you didn't have any swelling!!!! That makes me feel better! Hope you have a fun and Happy New Year!!! :D

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby rockie on December 30th, 2010, 1:14 pm

I hope your dental extraction goes good... :\
I have a New Years Resolution.. I want to loose weight.. i need to.. My whole family does!! Including my boyfriend...
I want to save money! I want to go on a trip! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Next