Happy New Year!!!!!!

Re: Happy New Year!!!!!!

Postby MysticFan on December 30th, 2010, 5:09 pm

Happy early New Year to u, Mrs. W, and to everyone else =D I'm so sorry to hear about the dental procedures you are about to embark upon ( I myself am not a huge fan of going to the dentist and am usually a nervous wreck when going for only a cleaning...lol) I wish u nothing but the best & a fast recovery with no chipmunk cheeks :D I hope everyone has a wonderful year ahead full of health, happiness, & completed resolutions...lol I myself have never ever been able to stick with the resolutions I set for myself, but hopefully this year will be different where as I'm setting simple things, such as, I need to be a more patient person, and have a lil better control on my temper. I'm sure that should be easy enough for me... here's hoping..lol
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby tkw5002 on December 30th, 2010, 7:23 pm

Well, i have an unfortunate update :( My dentist appointment was cancelled because my dentist has the flu. Grrr. I just want to get the teeth pulled. Unfortunately now since they are getting pulled after January 1 my insurance will change and I have to pay at least a $250 deductible. If it would have been able to be done before the 1 then I wouldn't have any deductible so now I'll have to pay more. *sigh* Such is life. Oh well, at least I'll be able to remember New Years!!!!! :) Rockie, I wish you the best of luck!!!!! I seriously need to loose weight to. I think I would feel much better if I did. :) If it would help you, we could try it together. Thats my problem, when I try to lose weight I don't stick with it. Someimes I need someone to give me a push, push, nudge, nudge to remind me I don't need to eat the sweets. lol.
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby tkw5002 on December 30th, 2010, 7:38 pm

Thank you Mystic Fan!!!! :D I'm guessing you probably saw my post where my dentist apt. was cancelled. It's rescheduled for January 12, so the countdown is on! I'm thinking it might be fun if we all want to make a new years resolution and try to help each other stick with them!!!!! Thats all I need i think is just support to remind me to keep up my resolution 8-) So, I will get to wish everybody a Happy New year actually on New years!!!! lol.

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby rockie on December 30th, 2010, 8:07 pm

tkw5002 wrote: Rockie, I wish you the best of luck!!!!! I seriously need to loose weight to. I think I would feel much better if I did. :) If it would help you, we could try it together. Thats my problem, when I try to lose weight I don't stick with it. Someimes I need someone to give me a push, push, nudge, nudge to remind me I don't need to eat the sweets. lol.

That would be cool.. thats my problem.. i want someone to help me, but they cant be skinny.. i mean i don't think that would help me at all.. I need motivation!!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby tkw5002 on December 30th, 2010, 9:14 pm

Sounds like a plan! Lets do it!!!! :D I guess my first step, January 1 will be to get a scale to weigh myself and give a starting point for a goal weight.

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby MysticFan on December 31st, 2010, 12:49 am

tkw5002 wrote:Thank you Mystic Fan!!!! :D I'm guessing you probably saw my post where my dentist apt. was cancelled. It's rescheduled for January 12, so the countdown is on! I'm thinking it might be fun if we all want to make a new years resolution and try to help each other stick with them!!!!! Thats all I need i think is just support to remind me to keep up my resolution 8-) So, I will get to wish everybody a Happy New year actually on New years!!!! lol.

I did see ur post and that is terrible!! That sucks on so many levels...lol U not only have to wait longer to have the work done, but u also have to shell out money... double whammy! But on the bright side u do get to have a good New Years so that's a plus. That is a really good idea about helping each other out with our resolutions... I need all the encouragment I can get! :) I also am determined to lose some lbs this year, Lord willing. I have made that my resolution before and it didn't last so that isn't going to be one this year... it's non negotiable, the weight is coming off!! I'm sure it would be much easier if we all are doing it together and r here tosupport each other...not to mention the pushing & nudging u mentioned... may have to add a lil shove to me...lol But I definitely am willing to help u gals also. :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby rockie on December 31st, 2010, 1:05 am

tkw5002 wrote:Sounds like a plan! Lets do it!!!! :D I guess my first step, January 1 will be to get a scale to weigh myself and give a starting point for a goal weight.

Ok that sounds good.. I know pretty much how much I weigh!

MysticFan wrote:I did see ur post and that is terrible!! That sucks on so many levels...lol U not only have to wait longer to have the work done, but u also have to shell out money... double whammy! But on the bright side u do get to have a good New Years so that's a plus. That is a really good idea about helping each other out with our resolutions... I need all the encouragment I can get! :) I also am determined to lose some lbs this year, Lord willing. I have made that my resolution before and it didn't last so that isn't going to be one this year... it's non negotiable, the weight is coming off!! I'm sure it would be much easier if we all are doing it together and r here tosupport each other...not to mention the pushing & nudging u mentioned... may have to add a lil shove to me...lol But I definitely am willing to help u gals also. :D

I think it is a good idea for us to help and support each other!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby grlnxtdr29 on December 31st, 2010, 1:53 am

Two Words...ICE CREAM! I ate a whole half gallon of Strawberry ice Cream after woke up from the anesthesia, and that kept my face from swelling up too much. I Should Mention that (I've said it in other threads) I have an unusual reaction to certain drugs, and I nearly woke up in the middle of my proceedure and bit the Dentist! I also kept slapping his hands away from my face and tried to roll over. Could have been worse, but you really don't want to hear what happened when they did my Colonoscopy/Upper GI....
grlnxtdr29

Postby tkw5002 on December 31st, 2010, 10:26 am

rockie wrote:
tkw5002 wrote:[color=#FF0080]Sounds like a plan! Lets do it!!!! :D I guess my first step, January 1 will be to get a scale to weigh myself and give a starting point for a goal weight.

Ok that sounds good.. I know pretty much how much I weigh!

MysticFan wrote:I did see ur post and that is terrible!! That sucks on so many levels...lol U not only have to wait longer to have the work done, but u also have to shell out money... double whammy! But on the bright side u do get to have a good New Years so that's a plus. That is a really good idea about helping each other out with our resolutions... I need all the encouragment I can get! :) I also am determined to lose some lbs this year, Lord willing. I have made that my resolution before and it didn't last so that isn't going to be one this year... it's non negotiable, the weight is coming off!! I'm sure it would be much easier if we all are doing it together and r here tosupport each other...not to mention the pushing & nudging u mentioned... may have to add a lil shove to me...lol But I definitely am willing to help u gals also. :D

Sounds good ladies!!!!! We can do it together!!!!! Strength in numbers they always say!!!!! :D

grlnxtdr29 wrote:Two Words...ICE CREAM! I ate a whole half gallon of Strawberry ice Cream after woke up from the anesthesia, and that kept my face from swelling up too much. I Should Mention that (I've said it in other threads) I have an unusual reaction to certain drugs, and I nearly woke up in the middle of my proceedure and bit the Dentist! I also kept slapping his hands away from my face and tried to roll over. Could have been worse, but you really don't want to hear what happened when they did my Colonoscopy/Upper GI....

I think it is a good idea for us to help and support each other!

Yum!!!! I love strawberry Ice cream, but I'll have to watch it. lol, after January 1, I'm going to try to diet, so I can have a little. lol. I might be sucking ice cubes or ice slushies after the procedure. OH NO, you had that sever of a reaction? I've never been under before, so I'm kind of nervous about that. :? I heard I'll probably get strapped down. Ugh, I feel for you with the colonoscopy. My husband had to have one and he was so out of it. :shock: I felt really bad for him, but he was seriously in lala land.
[/color]

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby grlnxtdr29 on January 1st, 2011, 10:46 am

I wouldn't worry about having a reaction to the anesthesia. I'm just weird when it comes to certain types of medications. My Body either over reacts to it, or doesn't react in the expected manor. It's Heriditary. My Mother was the same way, atleast when it comes to sedatives. They either don't work, or they work, but wear off faster than Usual. I almost woke up when they were doing the Colonoscopy and apparently kicked the Nurse, and when they did the Upper GI, I kept shoving their hands away from my face and tryng to pull the scope out...
grlnxtdr29

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion