Happy New Year!!!!!!

Re: Happy New Year!!!!!!

Postby MysticFan on January 1st, 2011, 1:54 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:I wouldn't worry about having a reaction to the anesthesia. I'm just weird when it comes to certain types of medications. My Body either over reacts to it, or doesn't react in the expected manor. It's Heriditary. My Mother was the same way, atleast when it comes to sedatives. They either don't work, or they work, but wear off faster than Usual. I almost woke up when they were doing the Colonoscopy and apparently kicked the Nurse, and when they did the Upper GI, I kept shoving their hands away from my face and tryng to pull the scope out...

Ohhh my goodness!! That would be terrible! I have never had an incident like that before other than the time I was on a life support ventilation machine and was suppose to be really sedated, but when my hubby came into the room, and I heard his voice, I woke up with that awful tube down my throat! That was my only time to ever deal with that and it was horrific... I couldn't imagine having to deal with that all the time. That has to be stressful.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby wren on January 1st, 2011, 2:59 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR ~ Thank You to my many Lynsay Sands 'official forum' sisters & friends who have inspired, amused, comforted, encouraged, and touched me in so many ways over the last three years. May God richly bless you and your loved ones every day in this new year. May you find love, joy, peace, health, prosperity, and happiness in 2011! May we continue supporting one another, sharing our fun, & reading Lynsay's wonderful books together! :D

~ with many hugs & prayers for each of you! ♥ wren
wren

Postby TomEC on January 1st, 2011, 10:35 pm

Wow 2011 already. I can't believe it's been a year since I didn't become a better person. It's January 1st as I write this. I have no idea what date it'll be when you will be able to read it. It's not easy being green. Maybe something can be done about that eventually. Hint, hint.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby tkw5002 on January 1st, 2011, 10:43 pm

Happy New year Wren!!!!!!! I look forward to chatting with everybody on the forum this year!!!!!!!Did anybody stay up until midnight to greet the New Year? I made it thanks to stamen Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve!!!!!!! 5....4.....3.....2....1.......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby Jewelz on January 2nd, 2011, 1:01 am

wren wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR ~ Thank You to my many Lynsay Sands 'official forum' sisters & friends who have inspired, amused, comforted, encouraged, and touched me in so many ways over the last three years. May God richly bless you and your loved ones every day in this new year. May you find love, joy, peace, health, prosperity, and happiness in 2011! May we continue supporting one another, sharing our fun, & reading Lynsay's wonderful books together! :D

~ with many hugs & prayers for each of you! ♥ wren

Aahhh, your such a sweetie! Happy New Year to you too, in addition to everyone else on the forum. :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby MysticFan on January 2nd, 2011, 4:00 am

tkw5002 wrote:Happy New year Wren!!!!!!! I look forward to chatting with everybody on the forum this year!!!!!!!Did anybody stay up until midnight to greet the New Year? I made it thanks to stamen Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve!!!!!!! 5....4.....3.....2....1.......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stamen Clark helped me ring the New Year in also... and let me just say, I was getting down to The Backstreet Boys & New Kids On The Block... what a performance...LOL :lol: I hope everyone had a great New Years night & have a very blessed 2011 ahead!! I noticed that the 14th will make 1 year since I have joined here & in the beginning I may have been on the sidelines a lot, but I still tried to keep up with everything and I come to find out that everyone of u ladies are amazing. I have tried to be involved as much as I could, but I always tend to second-guess myself, big flaw that I have, and I just would not post. Now that I have been more active recently I have come to find that this lil forum is very addictive. U gals are great & I enjoy being a part of this... thanks to u all for being so wonderful!
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby tkw5002 on January 2nd, 2011, 9:33 am

MysticFan wrote:
tkw5002 wrote:[color=#FF0080]Happy New year Wren!!!!!!! I look forward to chatting with everybody on the forum this year!!!!!!!Did anybody stay up until midnight to greet the New Year? I made it thanks to stamen Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve!!!!!!! 5....4.....3.....2....1.......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stamen Clark helped me ring the New Year in also... and let me just say, I was getting down to The Backstreet Boys & New Kids On The Block... what a performance...LOL :lol: I hope everyone had a great New Years night & have a very blessed 2011 ahead!! I noticed that the 14th will make 1 year since I have joined here & in the beginning I may have been on the sidelines a lot, but I still tried to keep up with everything and I come to find out that everyone of u ladies are amazing. I have tried to be involved as much as I could, but I always tend to second-guess myself, big flaw that I have, and I just would not post. Now that I have been more active recently I have come to find that this lil forum is very addictive. U gals are great & I enjoy being a part of this... thanks to u all for being so wonderful!

I agree with you completely in everything you just said!!!!!! :) You'll be seeing me on here a lot more to!!!!!! It's very addictive, but yet family like to!!!!! Oh and i was with you on New Years Eve with BSB an NKOTB. I was singing and dancing right along!!!!!! Growing up I was more of an NSYNC fan, but I didn't mind BSB. When I was even younger, I loved NKOTB! lol (I even had a nightgown with them on it) Donny was my favorite *sigh* lol[/color]
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby susan60625 on January 2nd, 2011, 1:55 pm

tkw5002 wrote:Happy New year Wren!!!!!!! I look forward to chatting with everybody on the forum this year!!!!!!!Did anybody stay up until midnight to greet the New Year? I made it thanks to stamen Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve!!!!!!! 5....4.....3.....2....1.......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be getting old! stamen Clark rings in the New Year an hour before it's official here in Chicago, but I usually watch it. This year, the only act I was interested in watching was the NKOTB/BSB combo. When they performed at about 10:30 Chicago time, I had no interest in the rest of the show and since there was nothing else on TV that I was interested in, I went to bed! I woke up about 1:30 a.m., said Happy New Year to the bird (who was asleep and didn't even cheep!), rolled over and went back to sleep!

As for the boy bands, when I grew up that phrase didn't exist. Back then, my teen idols were Donny Osmond, David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman! If I had to choose between the major boy bands, it would have to be 'NSYNC. But I like most of the major hits by all of them. Although, at the time, since they overplayed them, I got tired of them! I'll never forget one day, I was in line to buy concert tickets for a Rolling Stones concert. That line had people of all ages in it - pre-teen to senior citizen! An hour after the Stones tickets were going on sale, tickets were going on sale for the BSB. The screaming pre-teen girls were already lining up with their very bored parents. What a combo!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby VirtualValkyrie on January 2nd, 2011, 5:24 pm

Happy New Year everyone! :D

Oh, can I join in this weight loss thing, I gained a whole lot while at University and now I want it gone lol!!
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Postby rockie on January 2nd, 2011, 5:59 pm

Mysticfan sure why not... the more the merrier!

Mrs. W you can find me on FB... Im on there pretty much all the time..
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

PreviousNext