Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!!!!!

Postby tkw5002 on January 5th, 2011, 10:06 pm

Good news for all of the Facebookers on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!! The Argeneau's are now on Facebook!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! The family has joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!!!!!
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Re: Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!!!!!

Postby sherr on January 5th, 2011, 10:41 pm

Becareful when you sign up for the group it is a big group to join....lots of the postings will appear on your home page....it is also linked with Role players from Bdbenshrined (JR Wards BDB) so we will receive some of their post too. The Brotherhood site is rated X and the role Players for the Argeneau site have rated R. I was getting a lot of complaint regarding the material that appeared on my page that was linked to this site (and my friends are pretty open) So even if you sign up for one you will be getting two on the occassion...some very graphic description which I know some will find disturbing. My friend opened another fb account just for role playing (but this actually goes against the contract of facebook) Good luck guys it was to smexy for some of the people that are my friends so had to drop out but it was fun :twisted:
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby MysticFan on January 6th, 2011, 2:54 am

tkw5002 wrote:Good news for all of the Facebookers on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!! The Argeneau's are now on Facebook!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! The family has joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!!!!!

I think I saw what you are talking about. I got a friend request from Rachel Argeneau tonight. :? I checked the page out and there was pages for almost all of them.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby Jewelz on January 6th, 2011, 11:18 am

Same here! Rachel Argeneau has also requested friendship. Thought I'd hold off on excepting friendship for now. I have no clue who it really is. Does anyone here know? :?

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby sherr on January 6th, 2011, 11:30 am

They remain in character and don't talk about who they really are.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby MysticFan on January 6th, 2011, 4:57 pm

Jewelz wrote:Same here! Rachel Argeneau has also requested friendship. Thought I'd hold off on excepting friendship for now. I have no clue who it really is. Does anyone here know? :?

I accepted the friend request... should I delete them?? I had saw that we had a few mutual friends so I figured if they added her then it should be okay, but I am still a bit skeptical.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby tkw5002 on January 6th, 2011, 5:35 pm

I think she's safe :) I'm friends with her to.

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby VirtualValkyrie on January 8th, 2011, 7:44 am

I can't find it! I wanted to check it out :cry:
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Postby tkw5002 on January 8th, 2011, 1:30 pm

VirtualValkyrie, if you don't mind me asking, whats your name on facebook? There's the sassy addicts group on there that has who we are on the forum and who we are on facebook. I didn't see your name, so wasn't sure if you were part of that group or not. If you want to e-mail me your facebook name I can add you to my friends list. My e-mail is tkw5002@gmail.com.

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby susan60625 on January 8th, 2011, 3:58 pm

tkw5002 wrote:VirtualValkyrie, if you don't mind me asking, whats your name on facebook? There's the sassy addicts group on there that has who we are on the forum and who we are on facebook. I didn't see your name, so wasn't sure if you were part of that group or not. If you want to e-mail me your facebook name I can add you to my friends list. My e-mail is tkw5002@gmail.com.

Yes, VirtualValkyrie, if you want, you can friend me as well. On FB I'm Susan Pascher.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Next

Return to General Discussion