Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!!!!!

Re: Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!!!!!

Postby Lynsay on January 11th, 2011, 9:43 pm

Goober, just a warning hon, if you post your email up here those spider bots or whatever they are can find them and you could get loads of spam and crap. If you want me to delete the message, or just edit it and remove your email address let me know. It's probably been seen by whoever it was you wanted anyway. However, if you have a good spam filter and don't mind, I guess it's not a worry.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Goober on January 11th, 2011, 9:53 pm

Lynsay, oh jeez I forget about those nasty bots. yes please if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

[see this is why I love you! :D You actually care about your readers and their inbox. ^^ ]

Thank You
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby Denise on January 12th, 2011, 9:59 am

Just FYI, Goober, you can edit your own posts, too. When you are looking at the post, in the upper right hand corner is the word "Edit" and a star. Click on that.

As for the other, now I know why I received a F/R. But I think I'll have to pass, as well. I'm not into role-play. I'll just stick to the SASSy Addicts group, even though we aren't very active. If I need to contact one of you, I can do that there.
Denise

Postby tkw5002 on March 12th, 2011, 3:55 pm

lol, I don't know, I kind of have fun watching the Argeneau's on FB. Some of their posts are pretty funny. lol. I know they are definitely not the books, but I still think they are kind of fun to read what the "characters" have to say. It's kind of interesting I think to see their perspective's on the characters vs. how i see them. lol
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 12th, 2011, 4:02 pm

I think the Margurite Argeneau on FB is pretty good, and the Ettiene too. The Rachel is sweet, but not what I imagine Rachel being like. Haven't formed an opinoins of the others ones yet...
grlnxtdr29

Postby tkw5002 on March 12th, 2011, 4:31 pm

I like them all, but I kind of have a soft spot for Rachel and Etienne. lol. I like how they play off of each other. I like Marguerite and Lucian to! I think it's kind of neat that it seems like more of the characters are coming out now. lol.
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby ElectricFedora on March 14th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Personally I hold a little animosity towards them because they wouldn't let me join because of my age. As an avid reader of the books and someone who has been doing online Roleplaying for as long as I have it bothers me that they won't let me join because of my age :evil:
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Previous

Return to General Discussion