Belated Merry C and Happy NY

Belated Merry C and Happy NY

Postby Lynsay on January 11th, 2011, 12:28 am

Right, I'm trying to catch up, guys. But my eyes are sandpaper and I'm exhausted. I still have four or five posts to approve in the moderator panel, but will do it tomorrow. In the meantime, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and awesome New Year and that 2011 is AMAZING for all of us here. Hugs to you all and thank you for welcoming back Kaela and welcoming Tomas. I tell everyone I have the best readers in the world, but you guys are the cream of the crop. Thank you for being you.

Hugs
Lynsay, crawling off to bed
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Re: Belated Merry C and Happy NY

Postby sherr on January 11th, 2011, 5:37 am

*blushing* tucks Lynsay into bed 'Sweet dream Lynsay...remember Sherr and Bricker' a little subliminal suggestion can't blame a girl for trying
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby ElectricFedora on January 11th, 2011, 6:32 am

*Turns off the lamp next to Lynsays bed since Sherr has the tucking in taken care of* 'Thanks for the warm welcome back Lynsay' *Giggles hearing Sherrs message*
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby Goober on January 11th, 2011, 6:59 am

Aww happy belated holidays and New Years to you too. Thanks for putting so much energy and care into this. :)

*leans over Sherr's shoulder as she tucks Lynsay in* "Don't forget about the Notte twins, Dante & Tommaso." ;) :D
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby wren on January 11th, 2011, 8:05 am

Happy 2011...it's going to be a fantastic year! We love you too, Lynsay...and this is the most amazing group of readers who have become real friends that I've ever known and I'm so happy that I'm a part of it. Those readers who haven't joined your official forum don't know what they're missing, although we try to be good ambassadors anywhere we go to let them know about it! :D

oh, and it's a strong possibility that Bricker needs a girl just like sherr in his life...this is not a plot suggestion...just a stray passing thought! ;) <whispers: Doing my part to help you, sherr! :) >
wren

Postby susan60625 on January 11th, 2011, 1:59 pm

Thanks, Lynsay! I hope your holidays weren't toooo hectic. I love being part of this far-flung, but closely-knit family! It's getting to the point that anywhere in the world we go, we can look up one of the SASSy Argeneauts!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby rockie on January 11th, 2011, 2:16 pm

Thanks Lynsay! I hope you had a great Christmas and a very happy new year!! :)
I hope the 2011 will be awesome for you.. I know that we can't wait for more books!! :D
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby TomEC on January 11th, 2011, 4:27 pm

I always kind of dread a new year. Not because of the passing of time but because in order to get to the fun stuff in the year ahead I have to get through tax time. Uggg! Oh well. Happy writing to you Lynsay. May the year be a fruitful one. That is, may the books be fruitful and multiply and may you see good from all your hard work and receive the rewards for a job well done.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Lynsay on January 11th, 2011, 8:33 pm

UGH! Tax time. My company year end is the end of October, and my accountant is pretty much done everything now for both company and personal. At least it's out of the way for me.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby MysticFan on January 12th, 2011, 4:38 am

Hoping you had a wonderful Holiday season as well, Lynsay! I wish noting but the best for you in 2011... You deserve it! I also have to agree with Wren. This is the most amazing group… I am so thankful for the chance of getting to be a part of this as well. You all are wonderful and at the end of the day, or whenever I get the chance to hop online I so enjoy coming on here and checking in to see how everyone is… it is a great part of my day. :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Next

Return to General Discussion