Guess What I Found at Work??????

Guess What I Found at Work??????

Postby tkw5002 on February 12th, 2011, 10:31 am

Hi all!!!!! I work in a college library and had to laugh when I saw this journal come thorough......yes it really does exist.......The Journal of Nano Research!!!!!!!! I had to laugh when I saw it come through and thought I should share this with everyone on the forum!!!!!!!! *grins*
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Re: Guess What I Found at Work??????

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 12th, 2011, 1:36 pm

LOL, Too funny! Did you see the article Lynsay posted a few Months ago about Nanos? I don't remember what thread it was in, Maybe Lynsay or Terri can find it for you. It was Kind of neat
grlnxtdr29

Postby tkw5002 on February 12th, 2011, 3:26 pm

Awesome! No, I didn't see it, but hopefully they can bump it up for me. I just though it was to funny.....and then to add on to it, while helping students retrieve books, I also found another journal titled Blood. I'm thinking the Argeneau's are secretly working through our university........*winks*
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby MysticFan on February 12th, 2011, 4:58 pm

tkw5002 wrote:Awesome! No, I didn't see it, but hopefully they can bump it up for me. I just though it was to funny.....and then to add on to it, while helping students retrieve books, I also found another journal titled Blood. I'm thinking the Argeneau's are secretly working through our university........*winks*

LOL, that is funny! I would have laughed also. If, in fact, you do see any Argeneau’s running around at the university... be sure to send out an alarm or something… I am on the first flight there! :lol: ;)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on February 12th, 2011, 7:23 pm

Sounds like a plan to me! I'd sure like to meet me some fine Argeneau man! :oops:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on February 12th, 2011, 11:37 pm

susan60625 wrote:Sounds like a plan to me! I'd sure like to meet me some fine Argeneau man! :oops:

So it looks as if we are now waiting for the alarm to sound. :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby sin on February 14th, 2011, 1:12 am

So Mrs W are you going to share it with us?? humm..you can message it to us on FB so that way we can start packing..mauhahahaha

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby TomEC on February 14th, 2011, 11:13 am

Sure is fun to imagine isn't it. Lynsay didn't just make up the idea of nanotechnology. It really exists and has been the subject of speculation in science fiction stories for decades. But as for self-replicating bio-molecular machines that live in our bloodstream and repair all damage including aging, I think we may have to wait awhile. It does make me think though, the Argeneau books are listed under "paranormal romance" only because the category of "science fiction romance" doesn't exist in the bookselling world; and, of course, when people think "vampires" they naturally think "paranormal." A lot of folks don't think there's any romance to be found in science fiction. As a fan of the genre for my whole life I can say that it is definitely not true.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby susan60625 on February 14th, 2011, 12:10 pm

TomEC wrote:Sure is fun to imagine isn't it. Lynsay didn't just make up the idea of nanotechnology. It really exists and has been the subject of speculation in science fiction stories for decades. But as for self-replicating bio-molecular machines that live in our bloodstream and repair all damage including aging, I think we may have to wait awhile. It does make me think though, the Argeneau books are listed under "paranormal romance" only because the category of "science fiction romance" doesn't exist in the bookselling world; and, of course, when people think "vampires" they naturally think "paranormal." A lot of folks don't think there's any romance to be found in science fiction. As a fan of the genre for my whole life I can say that it is definitely not true.

No romance in science fiction? Just watch the original Star Trek episodes, there is tons of romance there! Captain Kirk was a lothario among all those alien women!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 14th, 2011, 12:20 pm

I never liked captain Kirk. I always liked Sulu and Spock better. And of Course I Drolled at Scotty's Accent
grlnxtdr29

Next

Return to General Discussion