Immortals on FB??

Immortals on FB??

Postby MsKitty on February 18th, 2011, 6:25 am

Hello My SASSy Friends!

Just wondering... what it the go with our Beloved Immortals having FB Profiles? I've had to de-friend them :o due to.. well as we all love a re-read & have discussed the characters at length, so we know their personalities & humour.. well.. I think they are.... IMPOSTERS!

I think Kate's 'I Love Myself' album was the nail in the coffin (:lol:) for me & I was a bit surprised at Bastien's sulk about a picture that Terri was sent.. to me they seem a bit out of character? Overall the posts are a bit.. well.. soppy & mopey!

I was really excited to see them all on FB & I guess I'm just a bit disapointed :shock:

For me, I love the humour of the books & the characters - I just really found it missing (except for Rachel.. we DID have a laugh about a few things!) with the posts :(

Sorry to be a kill joy.. it's been bugging me for a while :/
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Re: Immortals on FB??

Postby sin on February 18th, 2011, 10:18 am

Yes they are impostors. Sooo much role playing and I prefer to hear them via Lynsay.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MsKitty on February 19th, 2011, 9:00 am

Yeah, Wren worded me up on those imposters.. lol.. I don't feel guilty bagging them now I know they're not linked to Lynsay... lol.. maybe I should re-friend them & give them a hard time :twisted: hehehe!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on February 19th, 2011, 9:37 am

MsKitty wrote:Yeah, Wren worded me up on those imposters.. lol.. I don't feel guilty bagging them now I know they're not linked to Lynsay... lol.. maybe I should re-friend them & give them a hard time :twisted: hehehe!!

Imposters? That they are, and these pretenders could be considered a new breed of "rogues." :twisted: :P
I don't see Lucian allowing Immortals to reveal themselves on social networks this way, do you? ;) :lol:
wren

Postby sin on February 19th, 2011, 11:51 am

wren wrote:[bI don't see Lucian allowing Immortals to reveal themselves on social networks this way, do you? ;) :lol: [/b][/color]

All we have to do is remember Elvi. Lucian can/will tolerate a lot but exposing Immortals is a BIG no-no

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby ElectricFedora on February 21st, 2011, 12:40 am

D: I was going to Role play with them but they wouldn't let me because I'm not 18 :cry:
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby wren on February 21st, 2011, 1:37 am

ElectricFedora wrote:D: I was going to Role play with them but they wouldn't let me because I'm not 18 :cry:

You wouldn't be happy with them EF...you know the books & characters too well! Better to be yourself on the forum with us! :D
wren

Postby ElectricFedora on February 21st, 2011, 1:39 am

Yeah, I actually do a fb rp for Love at Stake Series. :D I'm Gregori in it.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

ElectricFedora

Postby wren on February 21st, 2011, 1:52 am

ElectricFedora wrote:Yeah, I actually do a fb rp for Love at Stake Series. :D I'm Gregori in it.

Is it on a role-play site? Because I think that would be much better than on fb. :)
wren

Postby ElectricFedora on February 21st, 2011, 2:25 am

Nah, I wish it was but they dont seem to like that. I was thinking of suggesting it though.

ElectricFedora

Next

Return to General Discussion