What is the..........

Re: What is the..........

Postby lisa on October 1st, 2008, 4:37 am

Thanks all!! I knew someone out there in spiceland would know the answer ( I figured the Spices themselves would be too busy to answer ) :D :D
lisa

Postby wren on October 3rd, 2008, 1:17 am

lisa wrote:Thanks all!! I knew someone out there in spiceland would know the answer ( I figured the Spices themselves would be too busy to answer ) :D :D

Hey lisa, I like the name "Spiceland!" Hmmm...maybe Lynsay and Dave will let us call the forum by that name. Welcome to Spiceland! 8-) We will have to ask what they think about it. They may prefer "Sandsland!" I like that, too! :)

Anyway, a lot of times one of the SASSy ARGENEAUTS will know the answer if it's a question that has come up often, but the Spices are awesome about checking the forum and answering us. I think Mr. Spice watches out for these kinds of questions and also any technical stuff that we ask when he is looking over the forum just for general moderating, and Lynsay posts between writing and answering emails when she can get a break! Also, remember you can always email Dave or Terri when you have a question about the forum or a poll suggestion or newsletter ideas for Terri. The contact email is on the website home page. This forum has the greatest support team ever for Lynsay's readers...I don't know how just three people do it all, while still doing their jobs and leading lives of their own! :D
wren

Postby Mr Spice on October 3rd, 2008, 10:27 am

wren wrote: ... lives of their own! :D [/color][/b]

What's a life of my own? ;)
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 3rd, 2008, 4:32 pm

Mr Spice wrote:
wren wrote: ... lives of their own! :D [/color][/b]

What's a life of my own? ;)

You make a most excellent point, Mr. Spice! {shrug} :)
wren

Postby Denise on October 3rd, 2008, 11:52 pm

Wow, as soon as I read you post, Wren, I thought to myself "Dave is going to have something to say about that!" I was right, too.
Denise

Postby wren on October 4th, 2008, 9:34 am

Denise wrote:Wow, as soon as I read you post, Wren, I thought to myself "Dave is going to have something to say about that!" I was right, too.

I must have not been thinking when I wrote it, Denise, because I should have known the answer from Dave ahead of time! LOL Maybe it was the lateness of the hour when I was posting that brought that about...who knows?? :mrgreen:

It's time to change my avatar and siggy again...orange is sooooo not one of my best colours! :lol:
wren

Postby sin on October 5th, 2008, 4:20 pm

wren wrote:It's time to change my avatar and siggy again...orange is sooooo not one of my best colours! :lol: [/color][/b]

but sis dear..it is Halloween month

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on October 5th, 2008, 5:05 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote:It's time to change my avatar and siggy again...orange is sooooo not one of my best colours! :lol: [/color][/b]

but sis dear..it is Halloween month

Black, green, purple, red blood...in a blood bag, of course...and a little orange will do :lol:

Actually, I like the signature except I didn't keep the poem. It was just too much with my long posts! I want to add my AE4 back with my wren, anyway! The avatar is fine, but if I change the siggy, I will probably change it too match! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! ImageI've missed you, big sis...I had to watch Charmed this week by myself! :cry:
wren

Postby sin on October 5th, 2008, 5:16 pm

My poor middle sister..I feel your pain..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Copper on October 6th, 2008, 3:11 am

omg i love halloween its like the best holiday ever i have just moved into a very nice street with lots of kids and cant wait to see what it looks like closer to the time and i need to start to plan my costume :D 8-)
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion