Font Colors

Font Colors

Postby jill on June 3rd, 2008, 5:46 am

Okay peoples of the forum. I need help making a decison. I can not seem to make up my mind on what color of font I want to use. Black seems so ordinary. Some of the other colors are little light and hurt my eyes to read. I was using blue for a time but I wanted to change up.

Any suggestions? Give me your honest opinion. Does this color make my words look fat?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Re: Font Colors

Postby Copper on June 3rd, 2008, 5:59 am

i dont think it makes them look fat but its up to you on what colour makes you happy blue is my fav colour so i used it for everything but in diffrent shades try a few and u dont always have to have the same u can be a rambow if you like
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on June 3rd, 2008, 6:12 am

Ah sis..Fat? No never..as you can tell here lately I have been bouncing between colors also..Here is a hint: If the font is to light or hurts your eyes..highlight it..makes it easier to read. I do that in my e0-mails. Some use a real pale yellow so it looks kije there is just a blank page..Highlight and viola,,words..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on June 3rd, 2008, 8:36 am

Absolutely not, Jill. In my never humble opinion, they are not fat enough. Maybe if I put my glasses on it would help. However, if you want your words to look fat, which is the way that I like them, just hit the B button for bold after you choose your font colour. Then you get nice, fat letters that are easy to read! Like these! 8-) See the difference.

I like that colour blue that you chose. I also like Copper's choice. Or you can switch, because hers matches your J4 siggy and yours matches her avatar. Or you can both use the same colour. Whatever! As long as you are happy! :D

Try your colour in bold and see what you think of it. I don't know if this is it, but I just prefer the bolder font because it is easier to read. I think I put everything in bold, no matter what colour I choose for that post! Have fun!! :)
wren

Postby Copper on June 3rd, 2008, 9:40 am

use a bit of rainbow tecno colourd :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on June 3rd, 2008, 9:26 pm

All very good suggestions. Guess I'm going through different color font phase. Hope I don't annoy people too much
jill

Postby sin on June 3rd, 2008, 9:40 pm

only when you insist on saying the wrong L word..Lucian is best..lucern is second....

sin

Postby jill on June 3rd, 2008, 9:56 pm

What L word Sin? Do you not want me to say Lucian? Okay how about Lucern then? :mrgreen:
jill

Postby sin on June 3rd, 2008, 10:01 pm

you got that backwords sister dear..you may say Lucian not lucern..Keep it up and I will say VICTOR!!!!

sin

Postby Jodi on June 3rd, 2008, 10:25 pm

Lucern
Jodi

Next

Return to General Discussion