*RWA Conference* June 2011 * New York City*

Re: *RWA Conference* June 2011 * New York City*

Postby terri on March 22nd, 2011, 1:24 pm

HI guys!

The Literacy For Life book signing is free to go to but I think the Avon book signing you have to be registered.

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby Jewelz on March 23rd, 2011, 3:20 am

terri wrote:HI guys!

The Literacy For Life book signing is free to go to but I think the Avon book signing you have to be registered.

Terri

Is the Avon book signing a different event??? I'm going to the Literacy book signing on the 28th of June. Hope to see you there, Ter-if-ic! :D I'm so excited! I booked my plane ticket and room. Let me know about the Avon signing. I'm only going to be in NYC for 4 days. After NYC, I'm flying to Toronto to hang out with Sherr from June 30th- July 6th. Its my first time out of the country. I can't wait to finally meet our talented writer! I told Sherr I'd pick her up a signed copy. Her son's graduating from high school, and is not able to attend the book signing.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby rockie on March 26th, 2011, 12:33 pm

So Mike and I are still trying to decide if we are gonna come up there for the book signing.. Im trying to talk Big sis into coming.. :D
Jewelz message me on FB and let me know where you are staying and all that and we shall see whats gonna happen.. I am hoping to get a refund check from school... if i get financial aid from tech.. which I hope I can.. and I get it soon! because I sure need it!!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Jewelz on March 27th, 2011, 1:42 am

rockie wrote:So Mike and I are still trying to decide if we are gonna come up there for the book signing.. Im trying to talk Big sis into coming.. :D
Jewelz message me on FB and let me know where you are staying and all that and we shall see whats gonna happen.. I am hoping to get a refund check from school... if i get financial aid from tech.. which I hope I can.. and I get it soon! because I sure need it!!!

Hey Rockie. "The Literacy For Life" book signing is on Tuesday June 28th, from 5:30-7:30pm. Both Pamela Palmer and Lynsay plan to attend this event for sure. I e-mailed Lynsay and Pamela, they both confirmed this today. I know there is an Avon book signing on Thursday, and Friday is Berkley and Pocket books's signing. In addition to other publishing companies too. For more details go to the RWA Conference website. I won't be at the Avon signing, because I'm flying to Toronto on Thursday morning. I'm going to go visit our buddy Sherr. I'll private message you on FB with my NYC hotel information, etc...

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby terri on March 30th, 2011, 9:42 am

Woohoo. I'm excited. Looking forward to seeing you (Jewelz, maybe rockie, ??)... and I KNOW Lynsay is too.
;)
T
terri
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 30th, 2011, 10:34 am

SIGH...Wish i could go. And to RT, too. Would someone buy me a Lottery ticket? Maybe I'll get Lucky and when a couple Million Dollars....
grlnxtdr29

Postby rockie on March 30th, 2011, 11:30 am

terri wrote:Woohoo. I'm excited. Looking forward to seeing you (Jewelz, maybe rockie, ??)... and I KNOW Lynsay is too.
;)
T

You got it.. I will hopefully be there! :D
Im trying to find someone to go with me! lol
Even though Im 23 my mom wont let me go to NYC by myself.. lol... not that thats a bad thing or anything..
i can't wait either.. :D
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Lynsay on April 13th, 2011, 6:57 pm

Met Pamela and sat beside her at the Avon dinner. She's LOVELY! Well deserving of your adoration. I liked her a great deal...which reminds me, I gave Terri today off but must remind her to send Pamela her picture of her with Dean when she comes in tomorrow. He was a hoot by the way. Loved him.

Lynsay

PS Jaime Roush and Kerrelyn Sparks were at our end of the table too and the four of us had a great time. Love ladies.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on April 13th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Lynsay wrote:Met Pamela and sat beside her at the Avon dinner. She's LOVELY! Well deserving of your adoration. I liked her a great deal...which reminds me, I gave Terri today off but must remind her to send Pamela her picture of her with Dean when she comes in tomorrow. He was a hoot by the way. Loved him.

Lynsay

PS Jaime Roush and Kerrelyn Sparks were at our end of the table too and the four of us had a great time. Love ladies.

When Terri gets back, maybe she can help Pamela with her Bulletin Board. Its on the same system as this forum. Its been down for over a month now.

I'm glad that Pamela is as nice as we think she is. I think I'm the only person here who has read all of Jaime Rush's books, and I'm just waiting for delivery of the latest by Kerrelyn Sparks. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm glad you got a chance to relax. You deserved the rest!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on April 13th, 2011, 10:12 pm

Glad you are back Lynsay and had a good time :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion