Going Away!

Going Away!

Postby ElectricFedora on April 19th, 2011, 11:42 pm

I didn't see one of these here so I figured I would post one. :D

If your going to be away on vacation or something of the like. Post on here how long you think you'll be gone so hopefully no one will worry.

To start us off, I'm leaving tomorrow or should I say this morning 8-) to go away to Purter Rico. I'm leaving Wednesday morning and well be coming back Monday Night. I'll have my I-Pad with me so I might pop in here and there but I won't be on all that much. See you guys soon. Lots of love <3 Kaela.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Re: Going Away!

Postby terri on April 20th, 2011, 6:25 am

Have fun EF!

:-)
T
terri
Site Admin

Postby Lynsay on April 21st, 2011, 12:19 am

I'm planning a trip to Italy late May early June. Need some background for some Notte men...and that's all I'm saying. Hehehehehe.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 21st, 2011, 7:56 am

Bring us back some Gelato!
grlnxtdr29

Postby susan60625 on April 21st, 2011, 12:24 pm

Lynsay wrote:I'm planning a trip to Italy late May early June. Need some background for some Notte men...and that's all I'm saying. Hehehehehe.

Lynsay

Oooooo! I'm dying to know where in Italy those gorgeous Notte's are from!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on April 22nd, 2011, 4:54 am

Hey Kaela, have a good time!

Theresa and I just got back from a little trip to Banff. Theresa got to enjoy the town while I spent most of my time listening to speakers at the Canadian Imaging Conference in the Banff Springs Hotel. Had a great time.

So Lynsay, heading to Italy to do research? My, how you do sacrifice for your art!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby ElectricFedora on April 23rd, 2011, 10:15 pm

Thanks Thomas! I am, pool, beach and then I'm on the concierge floor. So there's this lounge on it only for people on the floor. They serve little tapas food and amuse Bouche desserts. I love to just sit at a little table in a big comfy chair. I take a book(or three) my IPad and make a cup of tea and then I just read and write. My dad also tipped the people their so there very attentive to me. I think I drank ten cups of tea today XD It's also great because my brother decided to stay in college. He has a test the day after break ends. So I have my own room and he can't bug me.

Lynsay wrote:I'm planning a trip to Italy late May early June. Need some background for some Notte men...and that's all I'm saying. Hehehehehe.

Lynsay

Omg Lynsay how about waiting till like July-August? Me and my immediate family are planning to go after I get home from summer camp.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

ElectricFedora

Postby Lynsay on April 25th, 2011, 10:05 pm

No can do sweetie, I'll be back into deadlines again by the end of July and the next three months are already booked solid with edits, corrections and trips. Sorry

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby ElectricFedora on April 26th, 2011, 11:46 am

It's Cool, Maybe I can talk my parents into doing it during June? I think it would be awesome to run into you like at a cafe, although I'd probably stop breathing in excitement XD

ElectricFedora

Postby Jewelz on April 26th, 2011, 7:59 pm

Lynsay

How exciting, Lynsay! Are you going alone? Can't wait for the Notte books. :-) Have fun in Italy. Take care and be safe. My next vacation is New York/ Canada. I was in San Francisco visiting my brother a couple weeks ago. Such a fun city. I could live there! :D Time goes by so stinking fast. The next thing you know its back to work. I swear I live to plan vacations. ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Next

Return to General Discussion