Tornado's and Thunderstorms

Tornado's and Thunderstorms

Postby rockie on April 27th, 2011, 11:23 pm

Tornado's have been making a record touchdown in the South! I talked to Wren and she and her family are doing ok. Still waiting to here more from her tomorrow..
The tornado's are coming this way towards NC so I can hardly wait. My brother and his family are under tornado warnings, so we are waiting to hear more from them...
There are tornado warnings in GA.. waiting to hear from Sin... I hate storms and this is not fun!
Hopefully there will be no tornado's around here again. We made the news last week when Ft. Bragg was hit by a tornado...
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Re: Tornado's and Thunderstorms

Postby TomEC on April 28th, 2011, 4:11 am

Wow, you folks have sure been in nature's cross-hairs lately. It's all over the news. People up here have been complaining about the late spring and there's been a some flooding but we've never seen weather like that.

Hang in there and please keep us posted!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby MysticFan on April 28th, 2011, 8:39 am

rockie wrote:Tornado's have been making a record touchdown in the South! I talked to Wren and she and her family are doing ok. Still waiting to here more from her tomorrow..
The tornado's are coming this way towards NC so I can hardly wait. My brother and his family are under tornado warnings, so we are waiting to hear more from them...
There are tornado warnings in GA.. waiting to hear from Sin... I hate storms and this is not fun!
Hopefully there will be no tornado's around here again. We made the news last week when Ft. Bragg was hit by a tornado...

I have had each of u on my mind... I watched the news last night and just couldn't believe all the tornado warnings and watches that was issued throughout the U.S. I live in a very small community in the southern part of W.V. and we have NEVER had tornado watches before and now I think we have had like 3 or more within a week or so. I am hoping everyone is safe and sound... u all are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on April 28th, 2011, 11:56 am

We've had a lot of cold temperatures and rain (including a few strong thunderstorms) here in Chicago, but, so far, we've been lucky and have not had any problems with tornadoes. I keep an eye to the news every day and hope that everyone is doing OK. My sister lives just outside Atlanta, in Decatur, and her main complaint has been the heat and humidity. They haven't had tornadoes either.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby rockie on April 28th, 2011, 12:10 pm

I heard from Sin... they are good... The crap is headed this way! at like 55 mph... there was one in Lumberton which is about 30 minutes from where I live... We are under a Tornado Warning...
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby sin on April 28th, 2011, 5:20 pm

Last night 12 perished in our fair state of Georgia

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby TomEC on April 28th, 2011, 5:32 pm

People are always complaining about the weather up here. Maybe we should count our blessings. Your all in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there everybody!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 28th, 2011, 8:21 pm

I'm glad all our southern friends are safe, and I am sad to hear about so many lost. I hope none of you lost loved ones or friends, and I hope your homes are ok as well.
grlnxtdr29

Postby rockie on April 28th, 2011, 9:12 pm

we are fine.. we just had rain and some strong winds!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby sin on April 28th, 2011, 11:24 pm

glad to hear that rockie. will be cold tonight..51 some say cool I say cold :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Next

Return to General Discussion