DING DONG! The Witch (Bin Laden) is Dead!

DING DONG! The Witch (Bin Laden) is Dead!

Postby grlnxtdr29 on May 1st, 2011, 10:20 pm

It's official! That Bastard is Dead! May He rot in the deepest pit in Hades! Listening to Trace Adkins' Welcome to Hell in Celebration!
grlnxtdr29

Re: DING DONG! The Witch (Bin Laden) is Dead!

Postby TomEC on May 1st, 2011, 11:15 pm

Well, I guess if you live by the scimitar, you die by the scimitar. He was nothing special really. Plenty more of his type where he came from. There's never any shortage of murderous fanatics. Won't miss him a bit.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby TomEC on May 2nd, 2011, 11:03 am

I hope no one gets the wrong idea about my previous post. When I said he was nothing special, I wasn't intending to minimize 9\11 in any way. I simply meant that sometimes tenth-rate people are in the right place at the wrong time. There's nothing special about evil.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Denise on May 2nd, 2011, 4:39 pm

I have to say I'm glad that this man can no longer enact his particular evil on the world, but sad to know without a doubt that there will be another to take his place. I look forward to the day that The One ordained to do so will conquer evil forevermore. What a day of rejoicing THAT will be.
Denise

Return to General Discussion