SHOCKED!..In a good way.

SHOCKED!..In a good way.

Postby ElectricFedora on May 14th, 2011, 10:37 pm

So, I meant to post this on Thursday but life got in the way :/

So It turns out, My SAT tutor loves Romance novels. Not only does she read Lynsay but almost any other author I can think we all read! There's like over 10,000 books at her house (Not exaggerating there) She lent me the first in one of Christina Feehans series which I am having a horrible time finding. After I return that to her I'm going to see if she had some of Lynsays hard to find historical titles. This is so awesome, me and her just like clicked over this. :D
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Re: SHOCKED!..In a good way.

Postby Lynsay on May 16th, 2011, 8:02 pm

LOL. Cool EF!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Jewelz on May 19th, 2011, 5:50 am

Thats awesome. Christine Feehan's a great writer. Which series did you start? Feel free to talk Christine feehan with me anytime. I own all her books, but have only read about 85% (41 out of 48 books =85.4%)of her books. Have seven more in my TBR pile. Happy Reading EF.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Denise on May 20th, 2011, 12:10 am

I've read them ALL!! Neener-neener.
Denise

Postby Jewelz on May 20th, 2011, 6:51 pm

Yeah, but I'll catch up. Neener-neener right back at you! :D Have you joined Christine's Community?

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Denise on May 21st, 2011, 3:20 am

No, I don't have time to join another forum. This one and Facebook is all I can handle and still read as much as I want.

When I first started reading the Game series, I didn't think I'd like them. But I do! There was only one that I had trouble finishing, and I think it was more a mood I was in than the book's fault. And I'm so glad the Leopards have crossed into the Carpathians. Looking forward to Dark Predator! Have Savage nature staring me in the face waiting to be read. Just picked it up, but I'm in the middle of another series from the Library that I have to finish first. So I guess I haven't read them all yet, now. :)
Denise

Postby MysticFan on May 21st, 2011, 8:40 am

ElectricFedora wrote:So, I meant to post this on Thursday but life got in the way :/

So It turns out, My SAT tutor loves Romance novels. Not only does she read Lynsay but almost any other author I can think we all read! There's like over 10,000 books at her house (Not exaggerating there) She lent me the first in one of Christina Feehans series which I am having a horrible time finding. After I return that to her I'm going to see if she had some of Lynsays hard to find historical titles. This is so awesome, me and her just like clicked over this. :D

EF, that is really nice! :D Outside of this forum there is no one that I can chat with about the authors & books that I adore. I don't think I have ever heard of Christina Feehan so now I will have to check out the series. =)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby Denise on May 22nd, 2011, 3:36 am

Christine Feehan has been writing Vampire romance for a long time. I think this next one in her Carpathian (Dark) series is number 22! And she has 5 Leopard people books out, too. Her Carpathian series is much darker than Lynsay's writing. I can only read about two of hers back to back before I have to read something else. But a very good story line. The first of the series is Dark Prince.
Denise

Postby MysticFan on May 22nd, 2011, 2:34 pm

Denise wrote:Christine Feehan has been writing Vampire romance for a long time. I think this next one in her Carpathian (Dark) series is number 22! And she has 5 Leopard people books out, too. Her Carpathian series is much darker than Lynsay's writing. I can only read about two of hers back to back before I have to read something else. But a very good story line. The first of the series is Dark Prince.

Thanks, Denise! I think I will check the series out. I haven't really read anything that dark... so hopefully I will like it. I had read a bit about Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series... I finally read some about it and think that I will probably like it. Is it a dark series?
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on May 22nd, 2011, 3:14 pm

Mystic, Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series is darker than Lynsay's books, but they have some great characters and an engrossing storyline. I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Next

Return to General Discussion