I'm So new here.

Re: I'm So new here.

Postby Goober on June 6th, 2011, 1:41 pm

as you can see by some of our member's greetings were all a little "nano"-minded :lol: . And I know what you mean about finding a book in the library and getting hooked. I actually first found Accidental Vampire & Vampires are Forever, in the "new releases" section and like went ballistic trying to find more about the books, trying to find online places that I could "fan-girl" all over the place and not have people report me to the Authorities because they think I've gone insane. Honestly i think I scared the poor woman who worked at the library :twisted: then I found this place, and while I haven't been too active as of late, it's always nice to know that not only will they not be looking at me funny, more than likely they will be joining in on my little "fan-girl" moments. People are pretty BAMF around here. 8-)

I know what you mean about her books causing you to want to write, I've always dabbled in writing, but she really brings it out in me. That and my constant need to find a way to hop the boarder and get in to Canada. :D
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby sin on June 6th, 2011, 1:47 pm

Goober wrote:as you can see by some of our member's greetings were all a little "nano"-minded :lol: .

I sooo resemble that remark. And with them available for certain cancers & eye diseases it is just a matter of time. :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Goober on June 6th, 2011, 1:58 pm

i know, i'd love to say I'd totally do it, but I think I'll wait until they work out all the kinks first. lol
Maybe :D
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Previous

Return to General Discussion