Not to be a Debbie downer;

Not to be a Debbie downer;

Postby Goober on June 3rd, 2011, 9:40 pm

But it's helping me to say it more.
I got a call from my HR ppl from work and they told me the client that they work for wanted me and some other ppl out cause of our call times. They said that if something else came up that they would get in touch with me. But it still sucks, and I don't want to dwell on it too much, but I just need to kind of get use to saying it and not crying and feel like a total failure
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Re: Not to be a Debbie downer;

Postby MysticFan on June 6th, 2011, 2:40 am

Sorry, Goober! You are definitely not a failure! I hope you start feeling better soon.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby Goober on June 6th, 2011, 2:22 pm

MysticFan wrote:Sorry, Goober! You are definitely not a failure! I hope you start feeling better soon.

*hugs* thanks Mystic I'm feeling better I had to turn in my key card and everything today and I'm actually feeling better, I didn't cry or get chocked up- nothing. :) Now to press on and look for another job! Oh joy :|
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby Mina C. Lobo on June 6th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Good luck, Goober; I hope you find something great. In the meantime; Mojitos! ;)
I'm hungry like the...well, you get the picture.
Mina C. Lobo

Postby MysticFan on June 6th, 2011, 11:28 pm

*hugs* thanks Mystic I'm feeling better I had to turn in my key card and everything today and I'm actually feeling better, I didn't cry or get chocked up- nothing. Now to press on and look for another job! Oh joy

*Hugs to u also* You are so welcome! So glad that you are feeling better & that you turned in everything with no tears... way to go! Image Hopefully the job hunt will be brief and you can find something very soon. Wishing you the best of luck. :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Return to General Discussion