who's next?

who's next?

Postby grlnxtdr29 on June 4th, 2011, 9:58 pm

Hey lynsay, I know you mentioned that Teddy and Chritian's books are coming out this year, and if I recall correctly you said you were working on Jeanne Louise's book, but I can't recall if you said who else was coming up. Do you know the Title of JL's book yet? Or Christian's?
grlnxtdr29

Re: who's next?

Postby susan60625 on June 4th, 2011, 11:05 pm

Hey GND! I don't know who will be after Jeanne Louise and I haven't seen a title for that book yet, but in the June newsletter, Lynsay/Terri showed that the title for Christian's book is "Under a Vampire Moon".
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on June 5th, 2011, 11:07 am

I thought I saw that, but when I tried looking again I couldn't find it in the newsletter. Thanks Sue! Sorry you turned out to be the bad guy in Harper's Book! :P
grlnxtdr29

Postby susan60625 on June 5th, 2011, 12:37 pm

Thanks for the condolences GND! :lol: As I told Thomas, I'm also Nicholas's mother, which is okay even if I think she's a selfish ditz!
susan60625

Postby wren on June 5th, 2011, 7:59 pm

susan60625 wrote:Hey GND! I don't know who will be after Jeanne Louise and I haven't seen a title for that book yet, but in the June newsletter, Lynsay/Terri showed that the title for Christian's book is "Under a Vampire Moon".

Oooh, such a romantic title for your book, dear Cara! Image

grlnxtdr29 wrote:I thought I saw that, but when I tried looking again I couldn't find it in the newsletter. Thanks Sue! Sorry you turned out to be the bad guy in Harper's Book! :P
susan60625 wrote:Thanks for the condolences GND! :lol: As I told Thomas, I'm also Nicholas's mother, which is okay even if I think she's a selfish ditz!

Nicholas' mother was ditzy, but she truly "thought" she was helping her sister & brother and was misguided out of her love for them...besides, she was named a long time ago! ;) As for Jenny's sister "Sue"...she just went off the deep end over a very devious & deceiving sister who didn't deserve her loyalty...but I guess Jenny was the only family she had left. :cry: Either way, we know that those "Sues" are NOT our "Cara!" :D
wren

Postby susan60625 on June 5th, 2011, 9:19 pm

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:Hey GND! I don't know who will be after Jeanne Louise and I haven't seen a title for that book yet, but in the June newsletter, Lynsay/Terri showed that the title for Christian's book is "Under a Vampire Moon".

Oooh, such a romantic title for your book, dear Cara! Image
[/color]

I know! I'm so excited! I can't wait for December! I checked Amazon, and it's not available for pre-order yet! Boo!
wren wrote:
grlnxtdr29 wrote:I thought I saw that, but when I tried looking again I couldn't find it in the newsletter. Thanks Sue! Sorry you turned out to be the bad guy in Harper's Book! :P
susan60625 wrote:Thanks for the condolences GND! :lol: As I told Thomas, I'm also Nicholas's mother, which is okay even if I think she's a selfish ditz!

Nicholas' mother was ditzy, but she truly "thought" she was helping her sister & brother and was misguided out of her love for them...besides, she was named a long time ago! ;) As for Jenny's sister "Sue"...she just went off the deep end over a very devious & deceiving sister who didn't deserve her loyalty...but I guess Jenny was the only family she had left. :cry: Either way, we know that those "Sues" are NOT our "Cara!" :D

Aw, shucks, Wren! :oops: Thanks!
susan60625

Return to General Discussion