Hello from Newbie

Hello from Newbie

Postby tilafiewaws on July 4th, 2011, 1:45 am

Hi all,i just stumbledupon www.lynsaysands.net,so guess i should say hello here first.
tilafiewaws

Re: Hello from Newbie

Postby susan60625 on July 10th, 2011, 11:28 pm

Hello Bernard!

Welcome to what we like to refer to as the Best Forum on the Internet! As you may have noticed, due to spammers posts from new members have to approved by the powers that be before they are seen. The powers that be are Lynsay and her sister/assistant Terri. Unfortunately, you managed to log in during a time when they were both unavailable to get on the boards and approve legitimate posts. Yes, Lynsay does post here quite frequently unless she's deep in the writing process. BTW, you can tell that you are a new member because your id appears in a bright lime green color. After you post approximately 20 times, your name will change to navy blue. Once you are "turned" and that happens, your posts will appear immediately.

Please don't let think that you are the only male member on this forum. We have a few, one of which is a frequent poster! Please take a few minutes and answer the Getting to Know You questions and Quirky questions. It's not a requirement, but it helps everyone find out a little bit about you. Plus, you can go back and check out how all of us regulars answered!

So, until you've been turned, bear with the delays and enjoy our little family.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby terri on July 13th, 2011, 10:32 am

Hi Bernard. Nice toi see u on the forum. <G>
terri
Site Admin

Postby TomEC on July 14th, 2011, 4:08 pm

tilafiewaws wrote:Well I'm Bernard. I like the idea of this forum so I'll be posting here and stuff.

Hi Bernard. From the name, am I right in guessing that your a guy? Your avatar confused me a bit on that. In any case welcome! If you are, as your name suggests, male than I have a little extra motive to hope that your post often and eventually become immortal so that there will be no waiting for your posts to go up. Trust me, it's worth the effort. Having another guy regularly post on the forum would be a good thing as I think the male side of the equation is a tad underrepresented here. Of course if that did happened then I wouldn't get to feel special anymore. I think I can handle it.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Return to General Discussion