well here is something different:
Shrimp Deviled Eggs from the Sea
6 eggs, hard-boiled
1 pound fresh shrimp
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon dry mustard
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 recipe curry cumin sauce
4 eggs—scrambled (see recipe
NOTE: 2-4 1-ounce cans, shrimp, minced can also be used.
Prepare hard-cooked eggs. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix yolks with 6 Tablespoons shrimp, salt, mustard,
And mayonnaise Place mixture in egg whites.
2. Make curry-cumin sauce.
3. Make scrambled eggs.
4. Spoon layer of curry sauce in pretty casserole dish.
Add layer of scrambled eggs.
5. Place deviled eggs on top of scrambled eggs.
Place shrimp between each egg.
6. Pour remaining sauce on top.
7. Heat in Moderate 350 oven for 20 minutes.
NOTES : Try it with chopped leftover chicken.
Total Grams--- 22.8
Per serving: (6)--3.8
The Queen may be Evil... BUT I am WICKED and Wicked ALWAYS wins. ~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~