WARNING

WARNING

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 22nd, 2011, 3:08 pm

I was trying to look at some of the games, and I kept getting a window popping up saying that Viruses and Malware had been detected on the pages I was trying to read. Not sure if your site has been hacked or not, Lyns. I hope not
grlnxtdr29

Re: WARNING

Postby TomEC on October 22nd, 2011, 4:15 pm

Yeah. I'm getting that warning when I try looking at the thread called "Check ins." I went in there anyway because I have counter measures in place and know the stuff when I see it. I couldn't see were any malware could possibly be hiding on that page but something in it sent my browser into a tizzy. It claimed there was content on the page from a website called "www.pregnancy-layouts.com," a site known to distribute malware. This seems odd since the last post on the thread, before mine, had been up there for awhile before this warning started to appear. I thought it might go away just as mysteriously as it appeared but it's still there.

This warning appears in my browser of choice, Google Chrome, but in doesn`t appear when I open the page in Firefox or Internet Explorer. It may just be an issue with Chrome.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 25th, 2011, 2:32 pm

OK, now I am getting the warning on all the threads here, no matter which browser I use
grlnxtdr29

Postby susan60625 on October 25th, 2011, 5:22 pm

Even with my super fussy computer, I haven't had any problems. Maybe I'm just lucky but so far my Firefox hasn't given me any problems here.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby terri on October 25th, 2011, 8:51 pm

What! Are you still having issues?
terri
Site Admin

Postby Jewelz on October 26th, 2011, 6:43 am

How odd. No problems here. :D I got rid of my google crome a few months ago. It seemed like it slowed my computer down. My sister sucked me into cutting coupons last summer. She gave me a list of websites where I could download and print coupons. I had to download this toolbar. Shortly after, one of the site gave me a virus and spywhere. :o Had to take my computer in last August for repair. Hows that for trying to save a buck! Now I just stick to clipping coupons from the newspaper ads. :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 26th, 2011, 7:44 am

I am still getting the warning. May try a different browser. Been using google chrome and Safari. Will try with regular internet explorer.

Post Script...Interenet explorer is working fine, no warnings popping up so far....
grlnxtdr29

Return to General Discussion