New family tree

Discuss the Argeneau family tree.

Re: New family tree

Postby Lynsay on September 16th, 2008, 2:11 pm

Sorry about that Copper, and everyone else. Terri was waiting for me to approve it, but I was busy writing, and we just got the last things fixed. Now she's translating it from the original program she had it in, to adobe something or other. When I put the cover up for The Immortal Hunter, I will be posting the family tree. . . which I hope will be soon. Gad, whenever they send me covers, I'm like wanting to rush off and post it so everyone can see, but they always say I can't post it. They are mean mean peoples in New York. We'll shout it out here when we can get it up. Heck, maybe I won't wait for the cover approval but just post the tree and the first chapter of Immortal Hunter. . . Hmmm. . . Poop, I can't. The Immortal starts THE DAY After The Rogue hunter ends and might give away stuff. Sigh. Well, then, they will probably all be posted October 1st or something so they don't wreck anything for you.

Lynsay, who really wishes that when she finished things they were immediately released to you guys. You'd all be where I am in the story that way
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Copper on September 16th, 2008, 3:33 pm

its ok we know you were really bizzy with the books and moving but im really eger to see the new tree :D :D :D keep up the great work Spice team
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby ~Linda~ on September 16th, 2008, 10:35 pm

ohhhhhhhh Lynsay that is exciting. I am sure we all just cant wait to get our hands on Rogue Hunter and Imortal Hunter........squeeeeeeeee. Waiting waiting waiting..... sigh... I am on vacaion next week and realllly wish that I had my Rogue Hunter... but I guess I will have to wait the extra week.

Linda......... who really wishes that when Lynsay finished things they were immediately released her loyal fans especially me....... :mrgreen:
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby lisa on October 3rd, 2008, 7:43 pm

Wonderful to see both new family trees. Your web person is a genius :D
lisa

Postby Lynsay on October 3rd, 2008, 8:14 pm

Terri (aka Tori the Elf) made them, my webmistress just posted them. I shall pass the compliment along. I think they're pretty awesome too. Guess they were worth the wait, although she was waiting on me to check and approve them mostly.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby lisa on October 3rd, 2008, 9:08 pm

Lynsay is there an error on Notte tree? Stephano and Neil are listed as twins? is this error or future secret to be revealed? Maybe the webmistriss got twin happy? when making out the tree.
lisa

Postby Lynsay on October 3rd, 2008, 10:20 pm

Nope, Neil and Stephano aren't twins. It's an error I didn't catch when I proofed the tree. Terri's fixing it as we speak and I'll send the corrected version on to the web mistress. If anyone sees any other errors I missed in my scramble to proof it, please speak now or it may take a while to correct it. Yeesh. I can't believe I missed that. I DID look at it I swear but apparently not closely enough.

Lynsay
P.S. Terri couldn't believe she messed it up either. As soon as I said it she was like, Neil and Stephano aren't twins. LOL
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Denise on October 4th, 2008, 12:52 am

Lucian's first wife's name was Luna, given in AQB page 285. Didn't know if you'd want to fill that in or not.
Denise

Postby lisa on October 4th, 2008, 8:49 am

Still think they are geniuses. Everyone makes mistakes now and then, and family trees are very confuseing to me sometimes, but these look well thoughtout and clear to follow (so far ) :) Oh BTW you are included under the genius label cause this is "your world that you created " as well as all the connections, relatives and plots. You deserve every award you receive, as well as some you should receive.
lisa

Postby Copper on October 4th, 2008, 10:47 am

yep and i lovin the new tree being one of the main people to complane about not seeing the new tree and i sorry to me a pain about it it was worth the wait thanks spice team we all love u :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

PreviousNext

Return to Family tree