New family tree

Discuss the Argeneau family tree.

Re: New family tree

Postby wren on October 4th, 2008, 10:50 am

Copper wrote:yep and i lovin the new tree being one of the main people to complane about not seeing the new tree and i sorry to me a pain about it it was worth the wait thanks spice team we all love u :D :D

I can't say it any better than you have, Copper! Thanks, Sands Clan!! :D
wren

Postby wren on October 4th, 2008, 11:01 am

Image***SPOILER WARNING ~ VAMPIRE INTERRUPTED*** Do not read if you haven't read VI yet!!!!

Is Vita still alive or now deceased? Family tree lists her as 1534 BC - present!
It was pronounced she would be executed and the deed was done, according to the epilogue!
Is she still alive at the time of this family tree? :?:

(I sent Terri & Mr. Spice an email on this one already! :) )
wren

Postby feanturien on October 4th, 2008, 4:15 pm

Where's Marcus? :?

Feanturien
feanturien

Postby feanturien on October 4th, 2008, 5:05 pm

I didn't have any. Do you have a program that will display pdf files? The trees are in pdf maybe that's what's wrong.

Feanturien
feanturien

Postby wren on October 4th, 2008, 11:49 pm

feanturien wrote:Where's Marcus? :?

Marcus is a Notte cousin...and apparently they are not yet giving away who is parents are as he isn't shown on the family tree. He is about Julius' age as they were in the cradle together, and he is fair-haired. Julius has several other sisters not listed on the tree, because I think there were six Notte daughters in all before he came along or something like that! I think we will see Marcus added when he reveals his story to Lynsay! ;)
wren

Postby wren on October 4th, 2008, 11:52 pm

nan wrote:I can't seem to pull up the family tree. Is anyone else having any problems?

The Notte tree didn't come up the first time (don't know why) but it did on the second try! Also, it is in pdf, so make sure you have what you need. :)
wren

Postby feanturien on October 5th, 2008, 2:04 pm

Marcus is a Notte cousin...and apparently they are not yet giving away who is parents are as he isn't shown on the family tree. He is about Julius' age as they were in the cradle together, and he is fair-haired. Julius has several other sisters not listed on the tree, because I think there were six Notte daughters in all before he came along or something like that! I think we will see Marcus added when he reveals his story to Lynsay!

True. But it seemed like they were putting on whoever was in the books and on the way home yesterday I thought, "Where's Marcus? Isn't he a Notte?" And I thought there had to be more sisters!

Feanturien
feanturien

Postby ~Linda~ on October 5th, 2008, 2:48 pm

Denise wrote:Lucian's first wife's name was Luna, given in AQB page 285. Didn't know if you'd want to fill that in or not.

Yes I agree they should fill that in, aswell as the names of his children that died
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby wren on October 5th, 2008, 4:52 pm

Feanturian, there are more Notte sisters, but we haven't ever been given their names or any other information about them or their families yet.

Also, since Marcus is likely to tell his story, he may be added at that time...I doubt anything will be put on the tree if it can't be placed without spoiling upcoming books.

There are additonal Argeneau siblings who aren't on the family tree, per Lynsay in a couple of posts, probably on the old forum, concerning the tree that is in the front of the books. We don't know if they have brothers or sisters...I was thinking Martine was the only girl, but now I'm not sure. I need to do a reread of VI. I haven't reread it as often to get all the details, like I have many of the other books. Ohhh...such hardship! :roll: Anyway, those siblings aren't on the tree yet either, although Lynsay may have them somewhere in her notes...or in her creative brain, for when they decide to come forward, tell their story, and earn their place on the family tree! LOL :D

Now, to get to my copy of Vampire, Interrupted! See ya later! ;)
wren

Postby sin on October 5th, 2008, 5:14 pm

Lynsay..Love the family tree. But like a few their are some questions. But I promise not to mention them here..Do not want to cause waves that are not already there.. :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

PreviousNext

Return to Family tree