Family Trees Updated

Discuss the Argeneau family tree.

Family Trees Updated

Postby terri on February 12th, 2014, 1:23 am

Argeneau Family tree: http://www.lynsaysands.net/books/argeneau/ArgeneauFamilyTree_Web.pdf

Notte Family tree: http://www.lynsaysands.net/books/argeneau/NotteFamilyTree_Web.pdf

:-)
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Re: Family Trees Updated

Postby susan60625 on February 12th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Terri,

These updates are AWESOME! I really like the new book timeline!

I do have two questions on the Argeneau family tree.

1. I thought that Lynsay had decided on the Tertius instead of Basileios for the third son. Which is correct?

2. I think you mixed up the birthdates for Drina and her 3rd brother. What is correct?

Thanks!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby terri on February 12th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Susan,

1) Lynsay decided on Baseios.

2) And Drina was just on the wrong branch.

Thanks
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 19th, 2014, 7:52 am

I Can't get the Family trees to show up. The Page Loads, but it is Blank
grlnxtdr29

Postby susan60625 on February 19th, 2014, 10:20 am

GND, the tree, especially the Argeneau one, is very large and takes a while to load. That's the only thing I can think of, because I was able to open all three links.
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 20th, 2014, 10:42 pm

I still can't get the Family tree to load on my other computer, but have a Brand New Computer now, Just got on Tuesday, and it Loads just fine on this one
grlnxtdr29

Postby Leoki on November 29th, 2014, 4:15 pm

I noticed that in the Notte Family tree left off Santo, Gia, Raphael & Zanipolo. How are they related to the Nottes?
Leoki

Postby susan60625 on February 20th, 2015, 1:35 pm

Leoki,

I'm sorry that it has taken so long for your question to be posted. However, postings by new members must be moderated and, unfortunately, since Lynsay was injured, the Forum has lost its priority, even among us longtime participants. Since Lynsay is back to writing full time again, we are trying to support her and are working to revitalize the site, so please continue to come back.

As for your question, the Notte family tree has also become a casualty of Lynsay's injury. The relationship of the new Notte's are still in Lynsay's head. As an elder here on the site, all I've been able to determine is something that Lynsay wrote in Vampire, Interrupted. Julius's parents made a comment about how the Argeneau's (meaning Lucian, Jean Claude, etc.'s parents) had mostly boys, just as they had mostly daughters. Since Lynsay has been adding other brothers to accommodate new characters, I'm assuming that she has been adding other sisters to accommodate the new Notte's.

Now, my deductions could be completely full of hot air, but that is what we have always loved about this site. We bring forth our ideas, and debate them amongst ourselves. So never feel silly about asking questions, if nothing else, it could trigger another debate if we don't have a definite answer from one of the books or directly from Lynsay, herself!

Sue
susan60625

Postby barb63 on September 20th, 2015, 1:54 am

I read the posts but I still did not find out if there was a book on Martine Argeneau . I have read all of the other Brothers but I can't find anything on Her. Is the a Book on her life and relationships.
barb63

Postby barb63 on September 20th, 2015, 3:38 pm

I'm a new member I have a question. Is there anything on Martine Argeneau as I see it is the ONLY daughter of RAMSES & Alexandria but I have not found anything on her. I have read about all of the brothers. Is there a book on Martine Ageneau ? Barb
barb63

Next

Return to Family tree