Tell Us About Yourself

Re: Tell Us About Yourself

Postby rockie on September 8th, 2008, 6:08 pm

Well my name is Amy, I am 21! I just turned 21 On August 12th. My parents call me rockie, because I rock back and forth. My parents have called me rockie for as long as I can remember.. My firends usually stick with Amy.. or Amz or Ami.. I will usually answer to whatever.. But Hey You!
I am currently attending the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, my major is Psychology. I just entered my third year here... I am the only daughter in my family :mrgreen: ... I have two older brothers... (they suck, not really, well maybe they do..) :D
I love to read, the first Lynsay book I picked up was Accidental Vampire, then I kinda went backwards reading the books, I think the next one I read was LB and then QB then TD&H, and so on.. the last one I red was SWV I really like that one..
I think I got my loveing to read from my grandmother on my mom's side... She loves to read.. My mom hates it.. But then again.. She loves to read Quilting Magazines!
Umm I am in A Relationship.. I have been with him for almost a year.. actually it will be a year on October 7th.
Anyone that gets to know me will find out that I am a goof ball and I love my family and my friends...
My friends are always there for me and can make me laugh when I am feeling down.. so I love them dearly.. :mrgreen: I think that is really all there is to know about me...
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Cryssy on September 12th, 2008, 4:15 am

My name is Crystian I am 23, but everyone calls me Cryssy. I live in a very small town in Oklahoma where there is nothing to do. I am currently a stay at home mom with my 2 year old daughter Madysen and my 3 month daughter Gabryelle. I am also going to college online to become a paralegal and if I like it alot considering going all the way to become a lawyer. My first Lynsay Sands book was BIYC. I started reading it when I was pregnant with my first daughter. Then I saw the next 3 on the shelf so I picked those up. Didn't know there were 5 more before them so I recently purchased all of them and have the whole series and love them all. I have read them over and over again. Can't wait for the next ones to come out.
Cryssy

Postby wren on September 12th, 2008, 4:32 am

Hi and Welcome to our fun and the best forum anywhere, Cryssy! Image I hope you jump in and post and become part of our group...we love it when our circle of friends grows.

When you have a few minutes, fill out the Getting To Know You questions. They are easy and fun and give us a way to get to know one another better. Also, don't forget to sign up for Lynsay's monthly newsletter from the main page of the website. The Spice Team works really hard to these together for us! You get all the latest news, fun puzzles and great contests! Yesterday I won one of the best contest prizes ever...an Advance Review Copy signed by Lynsay of The Rogue Hunter, the new book being released on September 30th. These are rare treats, as authors only get a few copies. They are kind of like the last drafts before the final publications, for lack of a better definition! I haven't come down off Imageyet! I'm sure Denise is still floating with me, as Lynsay gave away two copies when our quizzes with the correct answers came out of the hat together!

If you read through the GTKY questions, you will get to know a lot of the regulars who post on the forum. It is safe and warm place to make friends. I know you are busy...my sons are two years apart and the youngest turned 13yo yesterday. I still remember when I was busy with two little ones at home.

Glad you have joined us! Jump in on any of thediscussions...the more theories, the better.Image Also, if you have any questions, just ask, and someone will be glad to help you find what you need! We are one big family forum around here! :D

wren Image
wren

Postby love2read on September 12th, 2008, 4:23 pm

Hi Cryssy its nice to meet you. we have a few things in common, i am also a stay at home mom with my little girl, and am studying online to achieve my assocates degree in computers. I also live in a small town in texas where there is not much to do around here. I Love BMIYC because Lucain is the Best!!! Are you joining the Lucain Fanclub or will you be with the Victor fanclub, or someone else? :?:
love2read

Postby Cryssy on September 12th, 2008, 9:51 pm

I like Lucian since he was the first one I got to know. So I thinking the Lucian fan club. I love all the characters but I like him the most.
Cryssy

Postby tinkz on September 23rd, 2008, 5:39 pm

Hi my name's Chantelle and i live in Nottingham in England. I start college next year and i am studying to be a Counciler, I live with my mum, my sister and her daughter in a bad estate and can't wait to move. I first started reading the Argeneau series when i was in my local book store and picked up the accidental vampire and loved it, then i found out that there were more so i brought those and i've been hoocked ever since. My faveourate book would have to be lucians just because he's so cute especially when Rachel found those books in his shopping bag din't you just want to give him a hug. Bless him :D
[=http://www.netsites.net/glitter]Image[/]
tinkz

Postby love2read on September 23rd, 2008, 11:57 pm

tinkz wrote:Hi my name's Chantelle and i live in Nottingham in England. I start college next year and i am studying to be a Counciler, I live with my mum, my sister and her daughter in a bad estate and can't wait to move. I first started reading the Argeneau series when i was in my local book store and picked up the accidental vampire and loved it, then i found out that there were more so i brought those and i've been hoocked ever since. My faveourate book would have to be lucians just because he's so cute especially when Rachel found those books in his shopping bag din't you just want to give him a hug. Bless him :D

Oh my god, that is my favorite part of the story, when rachel fnds those books! When i frist read the book i reread that part like 3 or 4 times before continuing the story. :D
Its nice to meet you Tinkz. :)
love2read

Postby tinkz on September 25th, 2008, 8:23 am

it's nice to meet you to :)
[=http://www.netsites.net/glitter]Image[/]
tinkz

Postby Nicola on October 11th, 2008, 5:19 am

All about me ...... Hmmm this should be good lol

Im Nicola im kinda a darksoul love all to do with vampires witches werewolves i dream in colour and black/white i tend to steer towards the same kinda films as well in my ancient family tree there where witches lol so i think it kinda stuck with me im from belfast Northern ireland i pride myself on being abnormal i find if u follow a crowd u tend to become normal i dress like a adverage person im a large girly loving life cant complain im 34 feel like im living a 3000yr old life lol my quotes come me just thoughts that tend to play in my mind i jot them down as signatures sometimes...

My first book i read was the howling and then bram stokers dracula every read now i about vampires lykens and witches but im a huge vampy chick loving the darkside lol something so romantic about a man loving u forever i think lol fangs is a plus ohhhh the joys of dreams and books u can get lost for days . :lol:

My first ever lyndsey sands book was Vampires are forever im new to her reading as of 2 days ago and thought OMG what have i been missing there great so forth i bought 3 more the same day and of nxt wk i'll buy the rest lol ....

Have 2 wonderful kids boy n girl and a b/f of 11yrs im 5ft3 dark brown hair with blue eyes a tade sarcastic lol its the upbring over here ha ha ha im a straight talker none of the ohhh no if its truth u want u get it hate lier's as well all do tryed to do my own story once but it was er rubbish ha ha ha ha but ill try again i seem to make it up in my head from start to finish but cant seem to get it out on paper or PC lol .....

but less for now cause im rambling on here and boring people lol here's to many more Lynsay books shes just great ...
Last edited by Nicola on October 15th, 2008, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby love2read on October 12th, 2008, 2:17 am

its nice to meet you again. and i got hooked on lynsay one book before vaf, it was the accedental vampire, and now there is no going back, lol! :)
love2read

PreviousNext

Return to Getting to know you questions