Quirky questions

Re: Quirky questions

Postby terri on May 8th, 2008, 11:07 am

1) Favourite animal and why? snow leopard because they can purr unlike other big cats
2) Least favourite animal and why? german shepherds because they can be pretty aggressive
3) Favourite food? creme brulee or curry depending on my mood
4) Favourite person? whomever I am engaged in conversation with
5) Favourite word? pita
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? AV for comedy, VI for drama and intrigue
7) Name of the street you live on? hmmm...
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Iceland
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Beeble
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? tea... not
11) Favourite time of the day? night
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Dean from Supernatural
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Scooby Doo on TV and Bloom county on paper
14) Your ideal vacation? cottage up north
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Nicaragua
16) What is 42? Answer to the ultimate question...
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? a bullet ant because no one would mess with me
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tonto
19) Can you fly? Just tell me how high...
20) What colour would you make the grass? a nice light yellow so even gloomy days are brighter
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? sabertooth tiger
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. time travel/control... sleep in!
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? Our Prime Minister... Harper
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) Austin Powers... he's hilarious
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? red pumps of course!
terri
Site Admin

Postby wren on May 9th, 2008, 7:23 am

1) Favourite animal and why?Cats...As Thomas says in VAF, p.215, "They are intelligent, independent, graceful, subtle, and mysterious..." or in my words..."purr-fect!"
2) Least favourite animal and why?I am deathly afraid of slithery snakes...alive, dead, or fake ones that boys like to have around to scare their mothers! ewwwww
3) Favourite food?Fajitas with a Coca-Cola, then Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert. Mmmmmm.
4) Favourite person?My Frog Prince aka dear hubby 8-)
5) Favourite word?Meow!
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book?Vampires Are Forever & A Bite To Remember
7) Name of the street you live on?Laura Lake Road
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in?Great Britain
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name?Susie-Kat...don't let the sweet name fool you...she is a purr-fect match for me...and wren is way too sweet a name for me!Trust me...would I lie to you?
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not?Both/not...coffee with real cream & sugar/iced tea with sugar only and absolutely no lemon, hot tea...depends on my mood...but usually just like my coffee.
11) Favourite time of the day?Dahling, I am nocturnal...or would be if I could be...night owl all the way and enjoy the early sunrise then zzzzzzz! Alas, I don't get to live that way, yet...
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Severus Snape as portrayed by Alan Rickman...Gypsy says that I just LOVE Alan Rickman!!!! :mrgreen: Hmmm...and Jason Issacs as Lucius Malfoy in the HP movies, in that long blonde wig :lol: Current TV...Hugh Laurie as Gregory House=yummy! Also, the Disney animated movie characters!
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper)In the newspaper, For Better or For Worse. On TV, it's an old one "The Ant and The Aardvark."
14) Your ideal vacation?Theme Parks/Historical Sites
15) Your idea of the worst vacation?Camping/Hiking
16) What is 42? The product of 6x7 or 7x6...It is very important to know your math facts!
17) If you were a bug, what would you be?Bumblebee
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto?Tinkerbell, dahling. I am never the sidekick, except to MFP...Pixies always do their own thing!
19) Can you fly?Maybe, but the information is classified.
20) What colour would you make the grass?Deep lush dark green as soft as a carpet for my bare feet on a warm spring day.
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose?Something that does not slither...Oh, I don't know...maybe a Woolly Mammoth? As long as I don't have to take care of it!
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Orbing...travel the world with my family & friends in tow, seeing friends and historical sights...and stopping to help others along the way.
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose?Me, as a proofreader & errand girl for Lynsay Sands...Mrs. Spice, are you willing to make that wish come true?
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza)A huge inground swimming pool with pool house and all the luxuries!
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be?Oooh, la, la, SHINY RED, dahling!
wren

Postby shaashaine on May 9th, 2008, 8:40 am

1) Favourite animal and why? no favorites actually
2) Least favourite animal and why? snakes (urgh)
3) Favourite food? TACO DINNER
4) Favourite person? DAD
5) Favourite word? enigma
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? V,I
7) Name of the street you live on? Washtenaw
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? ehh Philippines...its the only other one i've been on so i dnt really have much choice
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Jaycee
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Medium Ice Caramel Latte with a shot of Espresso
11) Favourite time of the day? when the sun is at an angle..usually early morning and late in the afternoon..great shadows for black and white photography
12) Favourite TV/movie character? hmmm Anthony Dinozzo/Jethro Gibbs/Ziva David/Timothy McGee/Ducky/Abby (NCIS)
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) ehh i dont really watch that anymore if i have to pick though it'll be Bart Simpson or Stewie
14) Your ideal vacation? Sunny. Volleyball. Sexi guys. Beach. Tropical fruit. did i mention sexi guys? lol
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? ehhhhh
16) What is 42? a number..sorry being a smart @$$ over here
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? a bug duh!... did i mention i was a smart aleck? yeah? hehe
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tink
19) Can you fly? yep im Tink
20) What colour would you make the grass? Green? nawww PURPLE
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? a Mammoth
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it.) FLY to the Philippines and go see my dad. No more $1600 airline tickets :)
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? Inez Urso lol i have a thing for Thomas :D
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) the palete man (dnt know if i spelled that right)..since i moved 3 years ago i havent had corn with the mayo, cheese, etc..
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? CANDY APLLE RED OR OLIVE GREEN
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Postby Tanis on May 9th, 2008, 7:46 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Cats because they're smile therapy.
2) Least favourite animal and why? Spiders, all types - they creep me out
3) Favourite food? Grilled Cheese sandwich & Tomato soup
4) Favourite person? My husband
5) Favourite word? No favourite word, favourite phrase is "Jesus, Jim!!"
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Love Bites
7) Name of the street you live on? Park Circle Drive
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Scotland
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Sheba, Autumn, Summer, Simba & Loki (all cats)
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Tea, not black
11) Favourite time of the day? Early morning when the rest of the household is still sleeping.
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Gil Grissom
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) For Better or For Worse
14) Your ideal vacation? Being pampered on a spa vacation
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Driving out west with no air conditioning and screaming/fighting children.
16) What is 42? 24 backwards
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? Ladybug
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tinkerbell
19) Can you fly? I wish!
20) What colour would you make the grass? Leave the colour as is
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? Triceratops
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Mind control - convince my teenager to do his homework without being reminded
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? The Queen
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) Fruit trees
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be?Black
Tanis

Postby Angelovely on May 11th, 2008, 3:10 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? I like cats, any kind of cat, but my fave of the 'big' cats is the tiger. I think I like that they are what they are and that's it. You can't train them to do tricks, they don't come when you call them. They are their own masters... oh, and yours too if you live with a cat. Tigers are just majestic and very beautiful to me.

2) Least favourite animal and why? SNAKES! Dunno why, just always had a snake phobia.

3) Favourite food? Type would be Mexican but my all times comfort foods are cheesecake and chocolate!

4) Favourite person? My children first, then my guy.

5) Favourite word? Do I have one? Not sure.

6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Just one, no way!

7) Name of the street you live on? Mill Creek

8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? I'm fascinated with the English so I guess it would be England.

9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? The real cat's name is Shade. I don't have an imaginary pet but if I ever get the Husky I want, he will be named Motley.

10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Sweet tea, very sweet tea!

11) Favourite time of the day? Late night.

12) Favourite TV/movie character? Movie would be Jack Sparrow, TV would be Gil Grishom.

13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Paper - For Better or For Worse, TV - Naruto

14) Your ideal vacation? Somewhere tropical with my guy... heck anywhere with my guy is ideal!

15) Your idea of the worst vacation? "canned" tourist type vacations

16) What is 42? 21 twice

17) If you were a bug, what would you be? a butterfly of some sort

18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tinkerbell! She can fly!

19) Can you fly? I wish, but I'd have to get over my fear of heights... could I be a low flying pixie (lol)

20) What colour would you make the grass? As dark green as possible, anything else would be too weird

21) If you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? ???????

22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Geez, hard one. But, I'd probably pick mind control so I could make others pretend to be somewhat less rude. (rudeness if a pet peeve for me)

23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? No one, I like being me.

24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) The ocean! At twilight, with the boyfriend, naked and holding a bottle of wine, cheesecake, flowers and...... lol, TMI if I go on.

25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? BLACK!!!
Love is much like a wild rose,
beautiful and calm,
but willing to draw blood in its defense.
Angelovely

Postby coltsfan16057 on May 15th, 2008, 9:28 am

1) Favourite animal and why? African Grey Parrot .. they are so smart
2) Least favourite animal and why? little dogs.. they are nippy and bark too much
3) Favourite food? Pasta
4) Favourite person? my kids they make everyday worth living
5) Favourite word? seriously
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Bite me if you can
7) Name of the street you live on? Weathervane Drive
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Mexico
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? labs Bailey and Bear , cats Jay, Jazil and JInxie
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Tea with half and half and sugar
11) Favourite time of the day? when my kids are at school (Ha ha)
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Locke from Lost
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Peanuts..
14) Your ideal vacation? Somewhere warm , the ocean and lots of sun
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? anywhere cold
16) What is 42? 24 backwards
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? a dragonfly..
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? neither
19) Can you fly? in a plane
20) What colour would you make the grass? purple..
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? some kind of extinct parrot
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. reading the future.. find out the lotto numbers
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? one of my kids so I could see our life from their eyes.
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) The beach
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? RED
coltsfan16057

Postby Alyssa321 on May 19th, 2008, 10:32 am

1) Favourite animal and why? Horses: because they help my disabled daughter.
2) Least favourite animal and why? Birds: because they are messy
3) Favourite food? Carne Asada
4) Favourite person? My Mom
5) Favourite word? Oblivion
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Bite me if you can
7) Name of the street you live on? Newbury
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Macleod (now deceased silky terrier : ( )
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Coffee with Caramel Vanilla cream
11) Favourite time of the day? Night
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Dean Winchester
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Winnie the Pooh
14) Your ideal vacation? No clue, will probably not get the chance
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Having days off, but having to spend them in the hospital (been there)
16) What is 42? A number
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? A pill bug
19) Can you fly? If only
20) What colour would you make the grass? Violet
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? T-Rex
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Mind Control. What would I do with it? Now that would be telling…
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? Myself
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) Brick wall, power lines
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? Black
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. ~Kahlil
Alyssa321

Postby ceeceebullet on May 19th, 2008, 8:38 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Dolphins. Elegant and beautiful creatures.
2) Least favourite animal and why? Spiders. I'm VERY scared of them.
3) Favourite food? Pasta, Italian
4) Favourite person? My husband
5) Favourite word? Fierce
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? So far, Accidental Vampire
7) Name of the street you live on? Central Street
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Finland
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Sayde Girl & Midnight (black female cats)
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Coffee. Skim milk, 3 sweet n low.
11) Favourite time of the day? When I get out of work at 3:30
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Brook Davis of One Trill Hill or Melinda Gordon on Ghost Whisperer
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Alvin and the Chipmunks.
14) Your ideal vacation? Aruba. But I am dying to get to Finland.
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Being cold, but again...Finland is my exception.
16) What is 42? My lucky number.
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? A mosquito. I annoy everyone, lol.
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Neither.
19) Can you fly? Lauri Ylonen from The Rasmus can. He has feathers in his hair! LOL.
20) What colour would you make the grass? I'll keep it green.
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? The saber-tooth tiger!!
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it: I'd become invisible. I hate being annoyed by people, hehe.
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? A rockstar. I know that sometimes its not all glamorous, but I'd love to see what it be like to have so many fans loving you.
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) The Northern Lights
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? Black
.x. CeeCee .x.
{ Agent Squeakster of the Fiction Police }
"When you're sad and no one knows it...I'll send you black roses"
ceeceebullet

Postby chipmunk on June 10th, 2008, 10:23 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Cats...they're independent and have cattitude!

2) Least favourite animal and why? Snakes...I just hate them, that's all!

3) Favourite food? Chocolate

4) Favourite person? Mom & Dad

5) Favourite word? Happiness

6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Just beginning to read her books, so I don't know yet.

7) Name of the street you live on? Elm

8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? France

9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Roscoe, Trixie, Joe, & Annie

10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Tea with sugar. Sometimes a hot toddy :D

11) Favourite time of the day? Morning

12) Favourite TV/movie character? Sean Connery - any character he plays!

13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Daffy Duck

14) Your ideal vacation? Away from people!

15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Crowds!

16) What is 42? 8 years younger than I am.

17) If you were a bug, what would you be? A ladybug.

19) Can you fly? Yes, what Tinkerbell can't?

20) What colour would you make the grass? Green, of course. It's my favorite color already.

21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? Not the ugly ones...no cavemen!

22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility)
what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Mind Control, and I would shut the males up! ;)

23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? Just me, with the whole day to myself to do what I want! :lol:

24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) A large rose garden with lavender plants going through it.

25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be?
Red heels, baby! :twisted:
chipmunk

Postby feanturien on July 2nd, 2008, 7:04 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Rabbit. I used to have ten of them when I was a kid and I loved them. I don't have any now.
2) Least favourite animal and why? Hmm...Shi Tzus
3) Favourite food? Spanakopita
4) Favourite person? My dad.
5) Favourite word? Serendipity
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? A Bite Me if You Can
7) Name of the street you live on? It doesn't have a name just a number
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Skeeter, Chaos and Whiskers
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Tea, black, stirred not shaken
11) Favourite time of the day? Morning
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Captain Jack Sparrow or Gregory House
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Inuyasha
14) Your ideal vacation? Scotland
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Anywhere that's tropical or hot
16) What is 42? The answer to the Universe or something like that
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? Butterfly
19) Can you fly? Never attempted
20) What colour would you make the grass? I like grass green
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? Dodo bird
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Controlling metal like Magneto and I would finally prove to my friend that I can indeed move that darn quarter
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? Leigh from BMIYC
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) Highlands of Scotland
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? Leather boots probably.
feanturien

PreviousNext

Return to Getting to know you questions