Quirky questions

Re: Quirky questions

Postby tkw5002 on January 11th, 2011, 5:21 pm

Yum, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes ranch with my pizza!!!!!! :)
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby Goober on January 11th, 2011, 9:33 pm

It's the best! It'll totally slaughter a diet, though the way I eat it- ie; a little pizza with my ranch :D . But I'm kind of picky about my ranch if it doesn't have a certain taste then I don't like it with pizza. idk I'm weird
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby wren on January 11th, 2011, 9:41 pm

Goober wrote:It's the best! It'll totally slaughter a diet, though the way I eat it- ie; a little pizza with my ranch :D . But I'm kind of picky about my ranch if it doesn't have a certain taste then I don't like it with pizza. idk I'm weird

Agreed, it must be good ranch dressing. I read about a study recently where they test-tasted to see which ranch was the best...where do they get these ideas for "research"...especially when everyone's taste-buds will prefer different kinds :) Seems like it would be more productive to put that research on nanos. Just saying! <grin>
wren

Postby tkw5002 on January 11th, 2011, 10:08 pm

I'm picky about my ranch to :D I really like Kraft brand. We have a grocery store here called Weis (not sure if it's only local or not) but their store brand ranch is pretty good to. I don't really care for others that much. I know, I'm weird ;)
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby susan60625 on January 11th, 2011, 10:14 pm

Kraft used to have a variety of Ranch called Caesar Ranch. It was to die for. However, I don't think they make it any more. At least, I can't find it.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Goober on January 11th, 2011, 11:21 pm

Wren- I totally agree, they should be spending the money and time on nanos. Though I don’t think I’d be the first to volunteer, after all our scientists aren’t quite up to where Alantians were so it may take a few tries before they get it where we want it.
tkw- I like Kraft, and I think Hidden Valley is the other one, I tend to like it with a little bit of a kick- I guess is the best way to describe it.
Sue- I could of sworn I saw that somewhere, I’ll keep an eye out for it. :D
Goober

Postby MysticFan on January 12th, 2011, 5:00 am

I have to agree! I adore Ranch with my pizza, but I am a little different. I usually don’t eat Kraft or Hidden Valley. I tend to lean toward a few generic brands; they are the only ones that have that “kick” as Goober described it. :mrgreen:

Sue, I know the Caesar Ranch that you are talking about, it was very yummy! I also haven't seen that in a while...guess I will have to keep my eyes open next time I'm grocery shopping.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby wren on January 13th, 2011, 1:54 am

IIRC, Kraft Ranch came in first in the taste-test study...or was in the top choices of the group. I like Peppercorn Ranch because it has that "kick" to it! I haven't seen the Caesar Ranch, but we could do an online search to see if they still make it. :)
wren

Postby MysticFan on January 13th, 2011, 2:12 am

I have never tried the Peppercorn Ranch. If it has a "kick" to it then I will definitely have to try it. :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby Goober on January 13th, 2011, 5:58 pm

I looked in my local Meijers and I didn't see that anyone had a Caesar Ranch, I'll try e-mailing them, maybe if we ask nicely they'll make it again. :lol:
Goober

PreviousNext

Return to Getting to know you questions