Quirky questions

Re: Quirky questions

Postby onewingedangel on July 3rd, 2008, 3:42 am

1) Favourite animal and why? dolphins because they look elegant to me
2) Least favourite animal and why? do worms count? if not, then monkeys
3) Favourite food? seafood pasta in tomato sauce and sushi. yum!
4) Favourite person? my mom
5) Favourite word? baccalaureate hahahaXD
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? all the argeneau series!
7) Name of the street you live on? 3rd Gate Barracks
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Japan
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name?Rajah (belgian malinois) and khalil (labrador)
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? both. black coffee
11) Favourite time of the day? 7pm
12) Favourite TV/movie character? scarlett o'hara and holly golighty
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper)looney tunes. i grew up watching them
14) Your ideal vacation? culture soaking in europe
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? camping in the woods. i'm a target for mosquitoes
16) What is 42? a number
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? definitely not a mosquito
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tink!
19) Can you fly? i wish i could
20) What colour would you make the grass? blood red!
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? not the dodo birds, they're stupid >_<
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. mind control. make my mom increase my allowance. kidding!>_<
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? leigh gerard because i think lucian's hot. LOL
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) rafael nadal ^_^
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? red stilletos
onewingedangel

Postby the newbie on July 8th, 2008, 6:17 am

1) Favourite animal and why? that would be a wolf.. i think they're so graceful.. and amazing
2) Least favourite animal and why? brid.. they're so loud
3) Favourite food?strawberries
4) Favourite person? ..its a tie between johnny depp..heath ledger even though he's dead and stephanie meyer..my inspiration for writting
5) Favourite word? i use love a lot.. so i guess it's my favorite
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book?.....
7) Name of the street you live on? fleet
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? japan
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Joker..he's real
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? tea...and very sweet
11) Favourite time of the day? twilight
12) Favourite TV/movie character? edward from twilight
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) invader zim
14) Your ideal vacation? a trip to london
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? somewhere hot
16) What is 42? the answer to the ultimate question
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? a butterfly
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? tinkerbell
19) Can you fly? very rarely
20) What colour would you make the grass? purple
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose?...sabertooth tiger
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. mind control.. i would fix people who need fixing
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? a famous writer dont really care which
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) big ben..because that would mean im in london
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? purple..or blue.. i have a pair of really gorgeous blue pirate boots
the newbie

Postby alabaster on July 12th, 2008, 10:24 am

1) Favourite animal and why? Miniature schnauzrs (cuz they are so smart and cute and cuddly)
2) Least favourite animal and why? insects that sting (OUCH)
3) Favourite food? Asparagus in butter
4) Favourite person? Myself! (no i'm just kidding!) probably my family (i know it's a collective)
5) Favourite word? HOly? as in Holy Smokes! or Holy Monkeys Batman!
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Don ask me that. I cant choose
7) Name of the street you live on? Madison
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Ireland
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Hatchet
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Tea. iced. sweet. mmmm
11) Favourite time of the day? night
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Alive? The guy who plays MIck St. John on MOonlight, he's dreamy. Dead. James Dean
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) TV-Dungeons and Dragons the cartoon paper- Peanuts
14) Your ideal vacation? Ireland for a week
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? my house, cleaning.
16) What is 42? Its the answer to everything. Or at least thats what they say in HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy WHich is fantfreakin Tastic
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? probably a wasp, because even though i hate them, they do have staying power
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tinkerbell she's a cutie pie
19) Can you fly? only if i've REALLY been drinking, or had some sort of medicated help :D
20) What colour would you make the grass? Other than green? I'd go with a bright shade of Pink :D
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? Brontosaurus :D
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. I'd want to fly, then i'd never need to take a plane :D
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? George Bush JR. But i'd commit suicide :( so maybe not.
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) my children playing (And as I have no kids... it's a good thing to see :D)
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? probably black
alabaster

Postby love2read on July 25th, 2008, 2:38 am

1) Favourite animal and why? -Cats cause they are mysterious
2) Least favourite animal and why? -snakes and insects
3) Favourite food? -sandwichs
4) Favourite person? -my hubbie
5) Favourite word? -whatever
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? -bite me if you can
7) Name of the street you live on? -the keep my info private street
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? -australi
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? -tiger
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? -Tea not green tea
11) Favourite time of the day? -late at night when everyone is asleep
12) Favourite TV/movie character? -Spike from buffy the vampire slayer
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper)- Family guy
14) Your ideal vacation? -one where no one bothers me as i read lynsay sands latest book on the beach while sitting under the shade of a plam tree....sigh, perfect
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? -being stuck in an enclosed space with 50 different poeple who smell like they have not taken a bath in awhile.
16) What is 42? -HUH?
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? -a butterfly, duh
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? -tinkerbell all the way
19) Can you fly? -in my dreams
20) What colour would you make the grass? -deep crimsion
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? -The dodo bird cause i think that the name is funny.
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. -If i could levate things that would be the best, i would levatate my hubbie to scare him 8-)
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? -noone but me
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) -a library with all of my favorite authors writings, and a nice chair to sit in.
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? -if i had sexy leather (black) thigh high boots that would be cool!
love2read

Postby AmberGriffiths on August 3rd, 2008, 4:55 am

1) Favourite animal and why? Any big cat, because they are interesting and gorgeous =)
2) Least favourite animal and why? Spiders or any bug - they are ugly and crawl/fly at you
3) Favourite food? Indian food, or spaghetti bolognase
4) Favourite person? My grandad
5) Favourite word? Violet
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Since I have only read two, I'll go for Love Bites cos thats th one I have just finished reading
7) Name of the street you live on? Layters End
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Australia
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Bailey, Trevor (dogs), Lizzie, Lily, Rosie & Berty(cats) (all real.)
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Tea, white with 2 sugars
11) Favourite time of the day? Nightime cos I get to read more then
12) Favourite TV/movie character? I don't have a fave character but I like House of wax? or stardust
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Don't watch them but I used to like Shaman King and also I can't wait until the Darren Shan manga style comics are released in the UK
14) Your ideal vacation? Anywhere hot, away from England
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Devon/Wales when it rains
16) What is 42? the meaning of life, the universe, and everything - finished reading the book a while ago =D
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? Ewww, erm... A bee? Does that count? A bumble bee.
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tinkerbell
19) Can you fly? Yes.. how do you know???
20) What colour would you make the grass? Purple
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? A dinosaur, either carnivoe or herbivore, I am not fussy !!
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it? Hmm toughy between mind control and invisiblity - if I picked either I would make brothers leave me alone so I got work and read in peace.
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? I would be my cat because I could see in the dark
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) A baby lion/tiger/cheetah so I could raise it!
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? Black or a dark brown colour
Brad - Look it's a falling star
Me - Dont you mean shooting??
Brad - No. I looked at you and meant fallen though.

Love Yu Perv
AmberGriffiths

Postby therealmrfixer on August 15th, 2008, 10:13 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Cats, Feed, Water, Clean Litter and some lovin' and YOU'RE good to go!
2) Least favourite animal and why? Any that bite, sting or stick!
3) Favourite food? Chocolate and anything that is mixed, filled or coated with it.
4) Favourite person? My grandbabi Audrey!!
5) Favourite word? S**T (must be, I use it all the time)
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Accidental Vampire
7) Name of the street you live on? West.
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Baron
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Mocha Frappe
11) Favourite time of the day? night
12) Favourite TV/movie character? tv/Lauren Graham(Gilmore Girls), movie/
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper)Garfield
14) Your ideal vacation? A month in Alaska
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Cleaning my flooded house, summer of 2004
16) What is 42? Domino game
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? Preying Mantis
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tonto
19) Can you fly? sure, in business or first class only!
20) What colour would you make the grass? putting green
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? The Goose that Laid the Golden Egg
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? The next big Lottery winner!
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) Harbor masters office, Kodiak, Alaska
therealmrfixer

Postby Goodhoney on August 19th, 2008, 8:38 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Tiger because that animal is so majestic and beautiful
2) Least favourite animal and why? Rats because they are nasty
3) Favourite food? Seafood
4) Favourite person? My Mother
5) Favourite word? whatever
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Bite Me if You Can
7) Name of the street you live on? Fay Dr
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Cleopatra she's my baby
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Black with sugar
11) Favourite time of the day? around seven or eight in the evening
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Grissom from CSI
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Woody wood pecker
14) Your ideal vacation? Going to Deadwood South Dakota
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Any where in california or florida
16) What is 42? my bra size
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? a dragon fry
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? tonto
19) Can you fly? nope
20) What colour would you make the grass? green my favorite color
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? The dodo bird
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Telepathy i would love the talk to someone on the mind level
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? I think I would like to be the president
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) I love to see a field of mountains covered in the whitest snow ever
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? Red
Goodhoney

Postby tinkz on September 23rd, 2008, 6:09 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Lions and i don't no why i just think their beautiful
2) Least favourite animal and why? Sharks i watched jaws when i was little lol
3) Favourite food? my mums sunday dinner
4) Favourite person? my mum
5) Favourite word? Discombobulated
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? bite me if you can
7) Name of the street you live on? Beresford street
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? america sooooo many places to shop
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? tinkerbell and gizmo
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? tea white
11) Favourite time of the day? noon
12) Favourite TV/movie character? pippin from the lord of the rings because he makes me laugh
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) i havent watched any since i ws little but Tom and Jerry
14) Your ideal vacation? A trip to Eygpt ans seeing all the pyramids
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? going somewhere hot and it rain the whole time
16) What is 42? a number
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? ermmmmm a caterpiller
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? tinkerbell defo
19) Can you fly? in my dreams lol
20) What colour would you make the grass? blue with yellow dots lol
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? the saber tooth tiger
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. id control the weather like storm from x-men and make sure that there would be no more hurricane disasters.
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? stuert townsend's wife
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) the lost temple of isis
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? black because black boots go with almost anything
[=http://www.netsites.net/glitter]Image[/]
tinkz

Postby Nicola on October 12th, 2008, 3:33 am

1) Favourite animal and why?cats & bats cause cats are mysterious and bats well are just gorgeous
2) Least favourite animal and why?spiders hate them creepy things
3) Favourite food?Chinese
4) Favourite person?Myself why not lol
5) Favourite word?OMG lol oh my god i tend to say alot lol
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book?Vampire's Are Forever
7) Name of the street you live on?i dont live on the street i live in a house on the street lol
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in?USA
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name?Sabastian
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not?Tea Black but i prefer blood myself ha ha ha lol
11) Favourite time of the day?hate daytime prefer when the suns going down and the nite appears
12) Favourite TV/movie character?Jonny Depp & Orlando Bloom
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper)X-Men
14) Your ideal vacation?To Visit The Carpathian Mountains There Beautiful and Visit Canada and Usa
15) Your idea of the worst vacation?Here in Belfast lol
16) What is 42?well it aint my age nor my bra size lol
17) If you were a bug, what would you be?A Wasp Then I would Sting All The People That Was Being A Bitch
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto?Tonto
19) Can you fly?Don All Us Vampires Fly Well I do Glide Myself lol
20) What colour would you make the grass?Silver
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose?T-Rex
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it.Invisibility .... oh the joys when u walk past people and pinch there bums ha ha ha ha
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose?No 1 id still be myself
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza)The Carpathian Mountains Just to wake up and see them there all sunlight and glowing the peace awwww... And the Bermuda Triangle
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be?Black for my sultry moods i would chose in anything and red if i was feeling rather naughty ha ha ha ha
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby rockie on October 13th, 2008, 10:02 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Umm Dolphin.. I love the way they move
2) Least favourite animal and why? Snakes.. yikes.. I hate them.. they are nasty!!
3) Favourite food? Steak!
4) Favourite person? My Mom
5) Favourite word? Yeppers!! Or Watcha Doing
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Umm.. Hard To Say.. I Think.. Accidental Vampire Cuz That Was my 1st!
7) Name of the street you live on? Umm.. One University Dr... at school! Woolard Dr.. at home...
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Greece cuz Im Half Greek!
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Benson, Little Man, Chopsticks (RIP) and Lucy
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Tea and SWEET!!
11) Favourite time of the day? Late At Night!!! Im a night person
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Mary Poppins!
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Muppet Babies
14) Your ideal vacation? Greece!!!!! Or Anywhere But Here!!!
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Being Here!!!
16) What is 42? Huh?
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? IDK? Umm A ladybug
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Umm Tinkerbell!
19) Can you fly? I Wish!!
20) What colour would you make the grass? Purple!!:)
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? IDK..
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Flying to get the hell outta here
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? Umm IDK
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) a backyard? IDK.. Never Thought About it!!
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? black or white probably
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

PreviousNext