Quirky questions

Re: Quirky questions

Postby Decibels on October 20th, 2008, 10:06 pm

Denise wrote:Just you wait, Decibels. The time is coming when it won't seem that old.

I know. when that time comes I will change it. It was the first thing that popped into my head and I couldn't think of anything else that it applied to.
Decibels

Postby rockie on October 21st, 2008, 1:13 am

Decibels wrote:
Mr Spice wrote:
Decibels wrote:16) What is 42? a really old age

I think someone is pushing their luck with that answer. :twisted:

3 people are going to hunt me down now and I am going to die in my sleep. It's bad enough I got to worry about the chick from The Ring coming out of my tv, lol!

I missed this earlier! muahaha!
ILY Decibels.. So I know if you die! I know what happened! muahaha! :lol:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby lisa on October 29th, 2008, 5:22 pm

Decibels you know you are really old when you are described as "older than dirt and farts dust!!" Thats how you know when you are really old. :lol: I dont think anyone here can be described as that old. :lol:
lisa

Postby rockie on October 29th, 2008, 8:47 pm

Lisa,
IDK (I Don't Know) I mean really you never know whats gonna come outta her mouth! I mean it!
Most of its really random!!!Trust me on that!
rockie, who knows Decibels really well!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Iocane on November 3rd, 2008, 2:51 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? -- Turtles. And I couldn't begin to give an answer to that, except that one day, the god of turtles came to me and declared that turtles were now my favorite animal. Second to turtles is cats.
2) Least favourite animal and why? -- Humans, because we can be so cruel to each other.
3) Favourite food? -- Italian, can't narrow it down more than that. (Must be the Notte in me ... I wish!)
4) Favourite person? -- Cally (My best friend and the woman who got me into Lynsay Sands)
5) Favourite word? -- "Also." Which is often followed up by "just to say ..."
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? -- Bite Me if You Can, with Accidental Vampire coming in a close second.
7) Name of the street you live on? -- Manor Court
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? -- Toss up between Japan (old-time-favorite) and Canada (emerging champion)
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? -- Real pet's names are Jack and Maxine, both kittys.
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? -- T. E. A. I'm with Inez on the golden nectar idea as far as tea goes. Also, black.
11) Favourite time of the day? -- Evening into late night.
12) Favourite TV/movie character? -- Right now, Sam and Dean Winchester (Supernatural). Often tied with Seely Booth (Bones) and Detective Provenza (The Closer) - yes, I do like my men grumpy.
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) -- Aaron Cortez from Skyland (How's that for obscure?!)
14) Your ideal vacation? -- Spending time with the people that matter and sleeping as much as I want.
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? -- Having the toilet (and part of the ceiling!!) fall on me the first day, getting stung by a bee, getting food poisioning ... Barring that, being stuck in a car with people I hate and being in the middle seat.
16) What is 42? -- The answer to life, the universe, and everything!
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? -- Well, I'm already a pest ...
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? -- Sancho!
19) Can you fly? -- Can't we all, somehow?
20) What colour would you make the grass? -- Purple.
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? -- Those little horses that used to be the size of chickens during the ice age.
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. -- Oh geeze ... uhm ... I've always liked the idea of Kirilain vision but I can't think of how it would be a super power. Levitation, as for what I'd do with it ... whatever I darn well pleased! *g*
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? -- Me, only better.
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) -- Mist-shrouded mountains.
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? -- Purple!
--
Somewhere, somebody's falling in love without a background check. ~ Meat Loaf
Iocane

Postby RayWolf on January 19th, 2009, 9:51 am

1) Favourite animal and why? Wolves, majestic and spiritual
2) Least favourite animal and why? none really altho I really don't like mice, their beedy little eyes creep me out
3) Favourite food? Lasagna
4) Favourite person? does it have to be 1 person?...lol....My children, My husband, and my mother in law
5) Favourite word? SO!
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? all of them
7) Name of the street you live on? elm
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Ireland Scotland and england
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? umm...ok...Boss, Bailey, Lish, Simi, Angel, ok i'll stop there 8-)
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? yes & yes....creamer, sugar or honey
11) Favourite time of the day?late nights the house is quiet
12) Favourite TV/movie character? umm theres a lot
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Scooby Doo
14) Your ideal vacation? a trip to Ireland or Scotland or England
15) Your idea of the worst vacation?is there a bad vacation?
16) What is 42? the answer to the universe?
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? if i had to choose a spider
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto?
19) Can you fly? of course...I'm an angel....lol...no
20) What colour would you make the grass? purple!
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? saber tooth tiger
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it.invisibility...scare the heck out of my best friend
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? hmm don't know
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) a pack of wolves howling in harmony
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? BLACK!
RayWolf

Postby seashell on February 15th, 2009, 5:39 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Lion, because he's "King of the Jungle" & a beautiful animal! :D
2) Least favourite animal and why? snake, because I'm scared of them :shock:
3) Favourite food? Lasagna
4) Favourite person? celebrity: Tommy Lee Jones
5) Favourite word? You don't wanna know the real one...ok, my favorite word is, um, PEACE!
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Tall, Dark, & Hungry
7) Name of the street you live on? Grand Bay-Wilmer Rd S
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Italy
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? imaginary ~ Sparkles
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Coffee with cream & sugar, My Momma's southern style sweet iced tea
11) Favourite time of the day? Between 8 pm - midnight! ;)
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Michael Corleone (Al Pacino in The Godfather)
13) Favourite cartoon? Spongebob on tv...Peanuts in the newspaper!
14) Your ideal vacation? Disneyworld
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? I don't like camping.
16) What is 42? my age
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? a spider
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tinkerbell
19) Can you fly? I can, in an airplane...if you can get me in one, because I don't like to fly!
20) What colour would you make the grass? Royal Blue
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? saber tooth tiger
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. invisibility & I'd sneak up on people & scare the crap out of them. :lol:
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? Myself asThe President of the USA...or I would have liked to have been former President Ronald Reagan for a day.
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) A Bald Eagle
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? BLACK!
Life is full of cherries, and most poor suckers are starving to death! ~ Auntie Mame
~~~~~ SASSy ARGENEAUTS ~~~~~
** AEA Sister of the Seven Seas **
seashell

Postby hajenks on February 17th, 2009, 10:06 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? Dogs, they are smart (at least most of them are)
2) Least favourite animal and why? Birds (they fly at you)
3) Favourite food? Paella
4) Favourite person? My daughter
5) Favourite word? quirky
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? I really liked them all so far!
7) Name of the street you live on? Morehead Road
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Mexico
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Bud and Big Jake
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Coffee with cream and sugar
11) Favourite time of the day? Early morning after my husband leaves for work and before my daughter gets up for school.
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Don't have one.
14) Your ideal vacation? A few days alone with good books and room service would be heavenly!
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Taking my mother-in-law with me.
16) What is 42? My current age.
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? A dragonfly
19) Can you fly? Only as the passenger on an airplane.
20) What colour would you make the grass? I would keep it green.
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? Have to think for a while on this one.
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Some days I would like to be invisible! LOL
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? I like being me just fine. Although, I might like to spend one day of my childhood over again. Or maybe spend one day over with my Dad.
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) My Dad. I would like for him to meet my daughter.
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? Tan work boots like construction workers were. I'm a no nonsense kind of girl.
hajenks

Postby fbunny101 on March 9th, 2009, 10:26 pm

1) Favourite animal and why? dolphins (so sleek), butterflies (they're pretty) and penguins (they're cute)
2) Least favourite animal and why? spiders, just overall ickiness
3) Favourite food? lasagna
4) Favourite person? don't have one
5) Favourite word? sugar
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Bite Me if You Can (Lucian is so yummy)
7) Name of the street you live on? Tennis Dr.
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? mmmmmmm, probably Germany (I'm 1/4 German)
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? lobo, bandit, patpat, yoda and binny
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Both, cream and sweetner in coffee, just sweetner in tea
11) Favourite time of the day? sunset
12) Favourite TV/movie character? Phoebe and Joey from Friends
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Garfield
14) Your ideal vacation? disney world, mountains
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? New york City (i hate big cities)
16) What is 42? a number
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? lady bug
19) Can you fly? Only in my dreams
20) What colour would you make the grass? green
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? dodo bird (funny name)
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. flying, i'd go on vacation
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? no one, i'm happy being me
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) Hugh Jackman
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? black, it goes with everything
fbunny101

Postby Mabel48 on May 2nd, 2009, 12:17 pm

Quirky questions
1) Favourite animal and why? Horse, there’s nothing liking at a wide open gallop on a warm day.
2) Least favourite animal and why? Snakes!! Why would anyone have one as a pet. Ugh, gag, yuck!
3) Favourite food? Fried Chicken and mashed potatoes
4) Favourite person? My daughter Laura
5) Favourite word? weekend
6) Favourite Lynsay Sands book? Bite Me If You Can ( I think, tomorrow I may feel different )
7) Name of the street you live on? Mayfield rd
8) Favourite country other than the one you live in? Only been to Canada and Israel
9) Your real or imaginary pet’s name? Spike
10) Coffee or tea? Black or not? Coffee/sugar
11) Favourite time of the day? When I get home from work
12) Favourite TV/movie character? The Man in the Iron Mask
13) Favourite cartoon? (on TV or in the paper) Charlie Brown
14) Your ideal vacation? Two weeks in Hawaii with someone I love
15) Your idea of the worst vacation? Two weeks in Hawaii alone
16) What is 42? The perfect answer
17) If you were a bug, what would you be? A butterfly
18) Tinkerbell or Tonto? Tonto
19) Can you fly? After a few Margarita’s
20) What colour would you make the grass? green
21) Is you could bring back one extinct animal, what would you choose? Brontosaurus
22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. Mind control, don’t ask.
23) If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you choose? Someone with
24) If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? (a tree, Austin Powers, an elephant, the circus, tower of Piza) my life mate
25) If you got a gorgeous pair of heels, boots, dress shoes, etc., what colour would they be? Black
Mabel48
Mabel48

PreviousNext

Return to Getting to know you questions