*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*Historical's Name Meanings&Origins

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*Historical's Name Meanings&Origins

Postby susan60625 on December 21st, 2010, 1:43 pm

Hey Wren, I think I've got a project for you! There are a ton of names in Lynsay's Historicals that could use your favorite kind of research!

I just read "The Perfect Wife" and there were several characters with names I've never heard before. For instance, the lead male character, Paen.

Have you ever thought of a listing for the names in the historicals? I'd be willing to help you. Let me know!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Re: *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*Historical's Name Meanings&Origins

Postby wren on January 13th, 2011, 2:15 am

susan60625 wrote:Hey Wren, I think I've got a project for you! There are a ton of names in Lynsay's Historicals that could use your favorite kind of research!

I just read "The Perfect Wife" and there were several characters with names I've never heard before. For instance, the lead male character, Paen.

Have you ever thought of a listing for the names in the historicals? I'd be willing to help you. Let me know!

I had begun working on one, Sue, but some of the names are a bit harder to find so it will take us more time. I do enjoy the research, though! We may have to work together on it between our school sessions. 8-)

I wanted to have a names & meanings list for the historicals, as well as make more games for them. Lynsay has many readers who are not big paranormal fans, and we don't want them left out of the loop or limited by us focusing almost everything on the paranormal books! :)
wren

Return to Discuss the characters