Osgoode- THE BRAT

Osgoode- THE BRAT

Postby lisa on August 4th, 2008, 8:11 pm

Osgoode was a great character in this book. He really moved the story along and played a very important role. Will he get his own story in the future? Maybe Murie and Emilie can introduce him at the court to some lovely lady? ;)
lisa

Re: Osgoode- THE BRAT

Postby love2read on August 4th, 2008, 11:28 pm

Lisa!

I just bought the book The Brat this weekend and am halfway through it. So far i like Ossegood and Balan, i just read the part where they were trying to dance together before the ball that night. lol, i am going to try and finish it as fast as i can.
love2read

Postby wren on August 6th, 2008, 5:30 am

lisa wrote:Osgoode was a great character in this book. He really moved the story along and played a very important role. Will he get his own story in the future? Maybe Murie and Emilie can introduce him at the court to some lovely lady? ;)

He may get his own story eventually, lisa, but it may depend on when Lynsay writes for Dorchester again. I think The Brat was the last historical written for them. Since her move to Avon, she has been hard at work on the Argeneau series, and now she has the first historical of a trilogy being released for them in January. She still has several more Argeneau books in the works, and all of us clamouring for them as fast as she can write. So, it may be awhile before we see any character spin-offs from any of the Dorchester historicals, and it probably depends on her contracts as to when she will write any more from the Dorchester historical books. That's just my guess! :)
wren

Postby lisa on August 6th, 2008, 6:17 pm

Thanks Wren
lisa

Postby Denise on August 7th, 2008, 2:32 pm

I think I remember Lynsay saying that she won't be able to use the characters from the Dorchester historicals when writing for Avon. She was able to take the Argeneaus with her after some great acrobatics by her agent, but they didn't do the same for the Historicals. So, unless she goes back to Dorchester we won't see them again.
Denise

Postby lisa on August 7th, 2008, 5:16 pm

Darn !!! I thought Osgoode had real potential as a hero in his own story. Lynsay creates such great characters you just want to get to know them better and hope for the best in their lives :roll: :lol: kwim?
lisa

Postby Denise on August 8th, 2008, 12:59 pm

Yeah, I felt that way with the characters in Sweet Revenge, too. Fell in love with them and would love to see them get their stories. :roll:
Denise

Postby wren on August 9th, 2008, 4:50 am

Denise wrote:I think I remember Lynsay saying that she won't be able to use the characters from the Dorchester historicals when writing for Avon. She was able to take the Argeneaus with her after some great acrobatics by her agent, but they didn't do the same for the Historicals. So, unless she goes back to Dorchester we won't see them again.

That is what I remember too, Denise. There are several characters from her Dorchester historicals that I would like to see have a book. Maybe sometime in the future it will happen. Right now, I want many more of the Argeneau Series and to read the new Avon historical! :D
wren

Postby MsKitty on September 25th, 2009, 7:01 am

I loved The Brat!! ANd I have Sweet Revenge & Love Is Blind waiting to be read!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Denise on September 25th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Ms. Kitty, if you need any help getting your hands on copies of the older books, contact me. Facebook or the Lynsay Sands Google group will work.
Denise

Return to Discuss the characters