More men in kilts?

Re: More men in kilts?

Postby wren on February 20th, 2012, 1:23 pm

sin wrote:cough, cough, suptter.. thanks sis now I have to clean off my monitor...:-p

Brewing an environmentally safe cleaning potion for you now...Image ...and a yummy delicious 'man in kilt' to help you get over that "cough" Image Image

Hmmm...must admit I'd like to check a few kilted men for myself...just to see if it's true about how the kilt is worn. Just saying! Image ;)
Last edited by wren on July 9th, 2012, 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
wren

Postby MsKitty on July 9th, 2012, 4:55 am

sin wrote:We know

BWAAAA HA HAAAAAAA! SIn! I almost fell off my chair!! 'Regimental' is the correct term for a Scotsman wearing nothing under his kilt!! And.. FYI - Of course we KNOW they don't wear boxers! Heavens ABOVE - look at the BOOKS we read! We're WOMEN - not GIRLS- we KNOW stuff! Especially when it comes to men in kilts! :lol:
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on July 9th, 2012, 5:05 am

MsKitty wrote:

BWAAAA HA HAAAAAAA! SIn! I almost fell off my chair!! 'Regimental' is the correct term for a Scotsman wearing nothing under his kilt!! And.. FYI - Of course we KNOW they don't wear boxers! Heavens ABOVE - look at the BOOKS we read! We're WOMEN - not GIRLS- we KNOW stuff! Especially when it comes to men in kilts! :lol:

Have Mercy! You mean it's not for the cool breezes, my dahlin sisters? That would make it so nice for a woman to warm up a manly 'man in kilt'...after she unwraps him, of course. ;)
wren

Postby MsKitty on July 9th, 2012, 5:19 pm

wren wrote:
MsKitty wrote:

Have Mercy! You mean it's not for the cool breezes, my dahlin sisters? That would make it so nice for a woman to warm up a manly 'man in kilt'...after she unwraps him, of course. ;)

hehehehe!! Cool breeze?

"Oh my, so sorry you terribly handsome scottish man! I seem to have fallen (over my tongue!) & am looking up your kilt! Regimental I see - nice!"
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby sin on July 9th, 2012, 6:30 pm

MsKitty wrote: "Oh my, so sorry you terribly handsome scottish man! I seem to have fallen (over my tongue!) & am looking up your kilt! Regimental I see - nice!"

Spit, sputter, cough, cough. Note to self..When reading replies from KittyKat do not have liquid in mouth. Baaaaddd kitty...hee heee

The Queen may be Evil... BUT I am WICKED and Wicked ALWAYS wins.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby rockie on July 9th, 2012, 6:37 pm

OH man yall kill me!! lol :P
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
SASSy ARGENEAUTS ♥☮☆♪
ImageLive
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh