Err sum HELP please

Err sum HELP please

Postby Nicola on October 13th, 2008, 3:54 am

Ok i went to town yesterday and had gotten myself A Quick Bite Love Bites and Ordered Vampire Interrupted ......

but i cant seem to get
Single White Vampire , , ,
Tall , Dark , Hungry
Rogue Hunter

Any Ideas Of Where To Buy Them On Line I Use Waterstones Here In Belfast But They Told Me

Single White Vampire Isn't released untill 1/12/2008 over here and
Rogue Hunter is released 12/12/2008 im sorta in a Err where to get them online now...

and i have started from the beginning havent laughed so much at a book in a long time so loving thse i will be in despair when i finish the whole collection lol with drawl symptoms lol

PLEASE feel free to add or email with any suggestions to where to buy the other 3 online xoxoxox
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Re: Err sum HELP please

Postby Mr Spice on October 13th, 2008, 11:02 am

Try Amazon.co.uk - Tall, Dark & Hungry & The Rogue Hunter are both in stock.

Single White Vampire & Tall Dark & Hungry have both previously been available in the UK - the new editions are simply re-issues with new covers.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 14th, 2008, 12:54 am

Nicola wrote:Ok i went to town yesterday and had gotten myself A Quick Bite Love Bites and Ordered Vampire Interrupted ......

and i have started from the beginning havent laughed so much at a book in a long time so loving thse i will be in despair when i finish the whole collection lol with drawl symptoms lol

Don't despair Nicola...you will reread these soooo many times, and they will seem new every time as you pick up on details that you missed before! The other half of the fun is coming on the "official forum," which is this one, and sharing theories, details, and playing little games between the release of the books with other readers! :D
wren

Postby Nicola on October 14th, 2008, 4:07 am

i think thats what is happing i mean I've started from the beginning and found myself laugh till hafe way through the book i mean the part when Greg gets kidnapped then said .....

Page 46 A quick Bite

Hi my name is Dr Hewitt and i climbed into a strange trunk of my own free will, locked myself in for the ride to a strange house, then climbed out and willingly entered said premises, going so far as to walk upstairs and lay down to be tired to the bed but geez they didn't untie me when i asked and now i want them charged .... :lol: :P :lol: :D

that was classic i couldn't stop laughing at that then when

Thomas came in with Spider-Man Pj's on :lol: :D :lol: then they re kidnapped him even now i find myself replaying scenes in my head and giggling lol
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby Copper on October 14th, 2008, 2:47 pm

i buy all my books from amazon coz its really hard to find it in the uk
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Nicola on October 15th, 2008, 4:10 am

Yeaaaa for Amazon lol i got 2 my books Tall Dark Hungry and Rogue Hunter .... Single White Vampire arrr dont get released until 1 december gutted it gonna muck my reading up now lol as im reading a book within 2 days lol darn lol
Nicola

Postby Nicola on October 19th, 2008, 7:36 am

Oh guys i never got 2bed untill 3.00am this morning lol reading tall dark n hungry oh please i cant stop laughing at

Chris with the toilet and then the bee then the food and Vincent ha ha ha ha ha

GIRLS we need to find a guy with all the Argeneau men rolled into 1 lol

is this the funniest book out them all as all i have done is gasp NOOO laugh cry lumps in throat and well the passion ha ha ha

well i shall check back later as i am off to read the rest of TDH cause its just gone 1.35pm in the afternoon and the winds howling and the rains falling god i love the wind and rain lol bye for now xoxoxoxoxox
Nicola

Return to Everything Else