"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Re: everything else topic

Postby Denise on June 8th, 2008, 1:51 am

I'll take Greg! He's in my top 4.
Denise

Postby thaliazander on September 6th, 2008, 2:30 pm

Ok first my apologies if this has been answered but I once tried to friend request lynsay on myspace and it said that you had to know the persons last name in order to friend request them or even send an email. This has been a while ago, I'm just wondering if I should try again?
Veni, Vidi, Velcro- I came, I saw, I stuck around.
thaliazander

Postby Mr Spice on September 6th, 2008, 5:50 pm

The actual address of her myspace is

http://www.myspace.com/lynsay_sands
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby doggygroomer on September 6th, 2008, 10:37 pm

i am having a hard time getting more argeneaus books, i cant find vampires interrupted, i usually go to books a million, but it seems like they arnt getting anymore in???i am so hooked now i needto read more!!! can anyone help me, thanks
doggygroomer

Postby wren on September 7th, 2008, 4:01 am

doggygroomer wrote:i am having a hard time getting more argeneaus books, i cant find vampires interrupted, i usually go to books a million, but it seems like they arnt getting anymore in???i am so hooked now i needto read more!!! can anyone help me, thanks

Hi doggygroomer, and Welcome to the most wonderful forum anywhere! Image We hope you will be joining our discussions and all the fun we have together. We are a close group, but we like adding new friends, so don't feel shy about speaking up, okay?Image We "happy dance" when we get newbies who are willing to post with us, and become part of our circle of friends!Image

As to getting the books, I usually shop through books-a-million also. You may try getting them online through books-a-million.com (and your discount card and coupons do work for the online store Image ) or one of the other major bookchains such as Amazon.com or Barnes&Noble.com. Also, don't forget, your local bookstore will order the books you need for you...just ask them to do so...and it won't cost you any shipping! It usually takes my small store about two weeks to get them in, and I make a point of pre-ordering the new books coming out. Trust me, they will fly off the shelves, just like the little bats on the covers of the books that are non-existant in the stories...but we have grown fond of them anyway! Image

Most of the time, it is only the three with the cartoon covers that were published by Dorchester, which would be Love Bites, Single White Vampire, and Tall, Dark, & Hungry that are difficult to find when they are between printings. Those three were written before Lynsay moved to Avon Publishing. However, Dorchester, who still has the publishing rights for those three books, is currently in the process of reprinting them in new matching covers to the Avon books, beginning with SWV which will be released in November. You can pre-order it already, as well as the new book coming out at the end of this month, The Rogue Hunter. As far as I know, all of the books, including the Dorchester three, can be ordered through your bookstore or online. Go to Lynsay's homepage and click on books, and it will show you the order of the Argeneau series, as well as all other books that Lynsay has available. While you are on her homepage, don't forget to sign up for the newsletter...it is fantastic, with contests and puzzles and all the latest news. The Spice Team takes a special interest in making this a warm, welcome place for Lynsay's fans.

I know if you click on the books on her website, it will take you to Amazon.com. If you prefer books-a-million.com, just do a search for it and it will come right up! If you want to order locally, just copy the information you need and take it to your local bookstore. Trust me...they want to sell you books...they will get it!!Image While you are at it, tell them that they are out of The Amazing New York Times Bestselling Author Lynsay Sands Books on the shelves, and it is making it difficult for their readers to purchase from them. heh-heh-heh...and show them any books they do have. Maybe one of the salepeople will read it or someone else will hear you telling them about it, and you will make what we call a "turn." Since we are mortals, we are allowed to make as many turns to Lynsay's books as we can!! Image Sorry, I can't find a cuter "immortal smiley" so I have to make do with this one! LOL

Happy Reading...and keep up with us on the forum! Oh, and if you haven't done so, take a few minutes to answer the Getting To Know You Questions...they are fun and help us all get to know one another better! You can read through them to see who some of us are that post regularly! :D

wren...Image...getting ready for The Rogue Hunter
wren

Postby wren on September 7th, 2008, 4:06 am

Mr Spice wrote:The actual address of her myspace is

http://www.myspace.com/lynsay_sands

Lynsay also has a LiveSpace blog, and a facebook page. Mr. Spice, will you please post the addresses for fans who are on those instead of myspace? Thank you!! :)
wren

Postby doggygroomer on September 22nd, 2008, 10:20 am

thanks for the info!! i did go to books a million and requested they order rouge hunter for me so i will call at the end of the month!!! i also found vampire interupted at barnes and nobile, so im all set now and waiting for the new book!!! thanks!!!!
doggygroomer

Postby thaliazander on September 29th, 2008, 6:57 pm

So it turns out that I'm just dumb. I must have somehow misspelled Sands the first time I tried to friend her on myspace. Anyway, glad to say I finally got there!
Veni, Vidi, Velcro- I came, I saw, I stuck around.
thaliazander

Postby Mr Spice on September 29th, 2008, 8:38 pm

The Myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/lynsay_sands

Facebook doesn't seem to provide direct links so I guess just searching for Lynsay Sands would be a good start.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else