How knowing the Argeneau's is infecting our lives

Re: How knowing the Argeneau's is infecting our lives

Postby MysticFan on January 25th, 2010, 11:23 pm

Okay let me just say that I am sooooo beyond happy that this topic is on here . . . Now I don’t feel like I’m insane and have completely lost my mind! :? . LOL Last week my hubby & I had to take our son for a check up and afterwards we went to the mall so I could pick up the books from the series that I don’t have. As we pulled into the parking lot, I discovered right off hand that next to the book store is Macy’s and automatically Bastien was on my mind. While shopping around we headed up the escalator and of course I found myself wondering what the store that he and Terri visited might have been like . . . I just knew that I had lost my mind! Then what really got me to the point to where I was like okay maybe I need to cool it with the books for a bit was when we were searching for the stroller rentals and had to visit the mall office to find the location and we passed the restrooms and my mind instantly went to the old bitter biddy that he made rethink her actions (I guess u could say) while waiting for Terri to come out . . . lol. Never in my life have I been so into something like I am with this series. I’m just so glad that to know I’m not the only one. lol
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby sin on January 26th, 2010, 11:40 am

MysticFan you are in good company. Several of us here have at one time or another had an incident or two regarding our favorite series.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Mabel48 on February 12th, 2010, 3:05 pm

I've just had another light bulb moment. I'm doing a training class in Viso. (Its for making charts and diagrams, etc. ) It occurred to me I had the perfect data to practice a timeline chart. THE ARGENEAU BOOKS! :lol: I hate having to make up information out of thin air. Of course I was just finishing REN for the second time so the whole timing issue was kinda on my mind. It worked out pretty well being able to visualize the order of the books.

Or maybe I've just been snowed in to long. :(
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby sin on February 12th, 2010, 7:17 pm

Good idea Mable48.. personally made a excel spreadsheet. We finally got our snow here in GA. Been snowing for over 5 hours now and you can not see what colour the car is..lOl

sin

Postby Mabel48 on February 12th, 2010, 7:50 pm

My god!! Snow in GA. :o :o :o The whole state will be closed down for a week!

I posted the Viso timeline on the Sassy Additcs Facebook pg.
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby sin on February 12th, 2010, 9:11 pm

Mabel48 wrote:My god!! Snow in GA. :o :o :o The whole state will be closed down for a week!

I posted the Viso timeline on the Sassy Additcs Facebook pg.

yep.. and it is supposed to be snowing until 3 am..then tomorrow it will be a warn sunny 39

sin

Postby Denise on February 14th, 2010, 2:43 am

sin wrote:it is supposed to be snowing until 3 am..then tomorrow it will be a warn sunny 39
That sounds like Oklahoma weather :D
Denise

Postby lisa on February 17th, 2010, 7:34 pm

Since reading about the Argeneau family, have you ever noticed how prominent some peoples canine teeth are on tv? or how white? Was watching an excercise show on tv ( just watching not doing) and noticed how thin the instructer was. She looked at her perfect weight and her canine teeth were so pearly white and pointy looking. She seemed to get a great deal on enjoyement from making other people follow her instructions also. Hmmmmm?
lisa

Postby wren on February 17th, 2010, 11:11 pm

lisa wrote:Since reading about the Argeneau family, have you ever noticed how prominent some peoples canine teeth are on tv? or how white? Was watching an excercise show on tv ( just watching not doing) and noticed how thin the instructer was. She looked at her perfect weight and her canine teeth were so pearly white and pointy looking. She seemed to get a great deal on enjoyement from making other people follow her instructions also. Hmmmmm?

Yes, I've done this too, lisa! :lol: I'm also quite disappointed that I only have one fang...er, canine tooth! One never came in & was removed by the dentist when I was 18yo so it wouldn't turn into the roots of my other teeth...same for my younger son who had one removed during the 'getting ready for braces' process! Wonder if the nanos would "evolve" another fang for us since one is missing...hmmm :?
wren

Postby Copper on February 18th, 2010, 8:30 am

wren wrote:
lisa wrote:Since reading about the Argeneau family, have you ever noticed how prominent some peoples canine teeth are on tv? or how white? Was watching an excercise show on tv ( just watching not doing) and noticed how thin the instructer was. She looked at her perfect weight and her canine teeth were so pearly white and pointy looking. She seemed to get a great deal on enjoyement from making other people follow her instructions also. Hmmmmm?

Yes, I've done this too, lisa! :lol: I'm also quite disappointed that I only have one fang...er, canine tooth! One never came in & was removed by the dentist when I was 18yo so it wouldn't turn into the roots of my other teeth...same for my younger son who had one removed during the 'getting ready for braces' process! Wonder if the nanos would "evolve" another fang for us since one is missing...hmmm :?

i have been thinking the same wren my teeth are not very strait being over 20 i have missed my chance to get them fixed so i wonder if i was turned if my mouth would correct its self, now that i think that would add a lot more pain to the turning posses lol
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else