How knowing the Argeneau's is infecting our lives

Re: How knowing the Argeneau's is infecting our lives

Postby MysticFan on February 18th, 2010, 5:11 pm

lisa wrote:Since reading about the Argeneau family, have you ever noticed how prominent some peoples canine teeth are on tv? or how white? Was watching an excercise show on tv ( just watching not doing) and noticed how thin the instructer was. She looked at her perfect weight and her canine teeth were so pearly white and pointy looking. She seemed to get a great deal on enjoyement from making other people follow her instructions also. Hmmmmm?

I am so glad that u posted this :) . I had completely forgotten about my encounter with my sons ER doctor. I wouldn't say she was short, but she wasn't exactly tall either, if that makes sense . . . LOL She had red hair that perfectly framed her face and she was very pale . . . so very pale. Her teeth were perfect and the canines were a little longer than the rest, very noticeable. But her eyes are what got my attention . . . They were the prettiest shade of a pale blue, soooo pretty. At the time none of this occurred to me. It wasn't until a few days later that I was reading Love Bites and then it just hit me. She was dressed in all black . . . black pants & a long sleeved black shirt and she worked the night shift. The other above details hit me right after. When my hubby came home from work, I rambled off to him my discovery of how oddly she resembled the description of a vampire. He just stared at me and insisted that I lay off the books for a bit . . . :lol: I know I did sound pretty, crazy & I know that immortals don’t really exist, but how weird was it that she fit the description perfectly?
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby lisa on February 18th, 2010, 6:27 pm

I too had fang trouble, but mine was trying to turn outward abit, cause the tooth behind was crowding it. Dentist said my mouth was too small for my teeth and removed the tooth behind my fang and told me to push inward just a bit each day. It straightened up ok, but now I have a small gap behind that tooth, where the missing tooth should be.
lisa

Postby Kath on February 20th, 2010, 1:22 pm

MysticFan wrote:
lisa wrote:Since reading about the Argeneau family, have you ever noticed how prominent some peoples canine teeth are on tv? or how white? Was watching an excercise show on tv ( just watching not doing) and noticed how thin the instructer was. She looked at her perfect weight and her canine teeth were so pearly white and pointy looking. She seemed to get a great deal on enjoyement from making other people follow her instructions also. Hmmmmm?

I am so glad that u posted this :) . I had completely forgotten about my encounter with my sons ER doctor. I wouldn't say she was short, but she wasn't exactly tall either, if that makes sense . . . LOL She had red hair that perfectly framed her face and she was very pale . . . so very pale. Her teeth were perfect and the canines were a little longer than the rest, very noticeable. But her eyes are what got my attention . . . They were the prettiest shade of a pale blue, soooo pretty. At the time none of this occurred to me. It wasn't until a few days later that I was reading Love Bites and then it just hit me. She was dressed in all black . . . black pants & a long sleeved black shirt and she worked the night shift. The other above details hit me right after. When my hubby came home from work, I rambled off to him my discovery of how oddly she resembled the description of a vampire. He just stared at me and insisted that I lay off the books for a bit . . . :lol: I know I did sound pretty, crazy & I know that immortals don’t really exist, but how weird was it that she fit the description perfectly?

We of the forum, of course, would not think that's crazy... :lol: It's only those not "turned" onto the Argeneau series that would think that... ;) Hee, hee, maybe that doctor's another fan and just dresses the part?? :lol:
Kath

Postby MysticFan on February 20th, 2010, 2:21 pm

We of the forum, of course, would not think that's crazy... :lol: It's only those not "turned" onto the Argeneau series that would think that... ;) Hee, hee, maybe that doctor's another fan and just dresses the part?? :lol: [/quote]

If that is the case with her then she was doing a very good job. Now I want to ask her if she is a fan also :lol:
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Previous

Return to Everything Else