Move over Edward.... Helllooo Argeneau men!

Re: Move over Edward.... Helllooo Argeneau men!

Postby Rawr on November 10th, 2010, 9:28 am

jill wrote:
cgsdesigns wrote:Lynsay, I see nothing wrong with having more men for friends than women. I always have had more male friends myself. I've always figured it was because I was a typical tom boy. And I can't stand "drama". I can find enough of it in the world around me, I don't need to add it to my life.

Ain't nothing wrong with having a few different "types" around to hang with. ;)

Ditto. I can't stand drama and gossip. I mean yes some is fun but, in my friends I like the ones who are honest, caring, and protective. I maybe a mix of all the "outcast"(romantigoth,punk,gearhead,lolita,sci-figeek,metalhead) types but, I like people who are down to earth and a bit "old fashioned" yet accepting of all people. So my "true friends" are few in between. Funny how even though I have mostly guy friends. Half of those friends are girls and half are boys. :D

TRUE DAT!!!!!
Rawr

Postby Rawr on November 10th, 2010, 9:28 am

jill wrote:
cgsdesigns wrote:Lynsay, I see nothing wrong with having more men for friends than women. I always have had more male friends myself. I've always figured it was because I was a typical tom boy. And I can't stand "drama". I can find enough of it in the world around me, I don't need to add it to my life.

Ain't nothing wrong with having a few different "types" around to hang with. ;)

Ditto. I can't stand drama and gossip. I mean yes some is fun but, in my friends I like the ones who are honest, caring, and protective. I maybe a mix of all the "outcast"(romantigoth,punk,gearhead,lolita,sci-figeek,metalhead) types but, I like people who are down to earth and a bit "old fashioned" yet accepting of all people. So my "true friends" are few in between. Funny how even though I have mostly guy friends. Half of those friends are girls and half are boys. :D

TRUE DAT!!!!!
Rawr

Postby Rawr on November 30th, 2010, 9:43 am

Lynsay wrote:For shame Mabel!! Just how kinky do you think I am?!

Lynsay asks with a snotty sniff (grin)

=^_^= heh heh kitty curiousity peaking out. Just what is kinky or taboo to you in your writing? I am rather curious considering what novelwise my friends and family consider taboo on the level of kink. If you don't wish to answer that is fine since my rules and conduct consider it rude to press the issue, but i'm also curious...btw though the way i look at kink is both scientific and psychological. While certainly not for everyone, the club scene of it is a lot tamer vs what people would do in private. And also a lot like playing dress-up. "why look at these children in black clothes playing dress-up thinking themselves tortured like real vampires. If they met a real vampire they'd run behind their mother's apron."-Dmitri from the Others taking a stab at romanti-goths. lol
Rawr

Previous

Return to Everything Else