Accidental Vampire Blues

Accidental Vampire Blues

Postby cgsdesigns on August 23rd, 2010, 11:17 pm

Does anyone know where I can go to purchase Accidental Vampire?

Every site I go to forwards me to audible.com, and while I am a member, they no longer offer it!!! I have been requesting it (along with the rest of the books coming out soon) but so far, nadda.

They did bring back Single White Vampire after sending in constant requests for it. They "found" Scent of Darkness after constant badgering. So I know they do respond to being hounded, but so far, I've had no luck with Accidental Vampire.

I hate reading books, but I listen to them constantly. I just wish it was easier to find some of them!!! Why carry all but one or two books out of a large series??? That boggles my mind. I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction.
cgsdesigns

Re: Accidental Vampire Blues

Postby tkw5002 on September 20th, 2010, 3:58 pm

Something you might want to try is to contact Barnes and Nobles or any large book seller and they can point you in the right direction. :) Good luck!!!!!
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby cgsdesigns on October 5th, 2010, 12:14 am

tkw5002 wrote:Something you might want to try is to contact Barnes and Nobles or any large book seller and they can point you in the right direction. :) Good luck!!!!!

Thanks! I will give that a try. :D So far my request campaign to Audible.com hasn't produced any fruit yet. It is looking like I may have to break down and actually put on my glasses and read the book.... gawd I hate my glasses....

Thank you tkw :D
cgsdesigns

Postby cgsdesigns on October 5th, 2010, 12:01 pm

Woo Hoooo!!!!!!!

I finally got Accidental Vampire in audiobook!

Thank you so much Terri for posting the link to BooksonBored. :D I found it there! It's taken me well over an hour to download the book but I finally got it and it is syncing to my iPod as I type!

Now you know what I'll be doing for a while :D :D :D :D

I am happily and blissfully bathing in Argeneau's! :D
cgsdesigns

Postby cgsdesigns on October 13th, 2010, 12:11 am

Wouldn't you know it!!! The day after I went and bought the book from BoB, Audible.com started carrying the book again. LOL Oh well, my campaign for Bitten By Cupid will continue. :D

But anyone looking for Accidental Vampire can find it at Audible.com now.

And it is excellent! I love it!
cgsdesigns

Return to Everything Else