What would you ask an Immortal?

This is where the fun stuff lives

Re: What would you ask an Immortal?

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 26th, 2014, 11:24 am

'd ask one of the Immortals who escaped the fall, Where Atlantis is, or was, and if they have (or plan to) tried to find what remains, if anything?
grlnxtdr29

Postby LizzyArgeneau on February 17th, 2015, 8:05 pm

I'd ask them if they knew about nanos being able to cure multiple sclerosis. Since they can't cure EVERY illness this would be interesting for me since my mom has that illness. Scientists still don't know the source of this illness and it could be important for research :)
Of course I'd join right in in the match making agency ;)
LizzyArgeneau

Postby wren on March 1st, 2015, 4:34 am

LizzyArgeneau wrote:I'd ask them if they knew about nanos being able to cure multiple sclerosis. Since they can't cure EVERY illness this would be interesting for me since my mom has that illness. Scientists still don't know the source of this illness and it could be important for research :)
Of course I'd join right in in the match making agency ;)

Great question! Bastien should be able to answer this one for you. He's the best go-to Immortal for medical research questions. As far as I know, the nanos cure almost anything except for beheading or things that they see as a genetic anomaly that don't endanger the immortal or the nanos (such as Vincent & Victor having to feed off the hoof instead of ingest bagged-blood.) Even Immortals who are badly burned or staked in the heart can be cured if treated in time, but burns require a lot of extra blood and staking requires extra blood & the object being removed. Immortals don't develop these kinds of diseases nor do they catch contagious diseases from mortals. Mortals can be cured, but it requires a lot of blood and the nanos will "turn" them into Immortals, because the nanos never leave the human body. Lucian explains about curing mortals in Jeanne Louise's book, but I will have to find the reference for you.

Does anyone have their TLIAV book handy? Lynsay & Terri, do we have an official answer from our author for LizzyArgeneau? :D
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on March 3rd, 2015, 10:49 pm

I'd still Like to know where Atlantis used to be. There are so many theories, and it would be interesting to try and find what is left of it, if anything at all
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on March 4th, 2015, 4:24 pm

I think I would want to know about the immortal’s stance on environmental issues. Are they doing anything about the mess they see the rest of humanity making of this earth? Looking for the solutions at the labs or seeking to use mind control on movers and shakers to gradually get the world moving in a healthy direction? How concerned are they? After all, unlike many of the polluters, they’re not going to be safely in the ground when the chickens really come home to roost.

Oh yeah, I don't suppose asking "can I join up?" Is really going to wash. Drat!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Previous

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff