Would you Rather...

This is where the fun stuff lives

Re: Would you Rather...

Postby wren on April 4th, 2010, 9:30 pm

sin wrote:Sis you know you would rather be helping Bastien. As he is trying to find a way for your immortal to feed on bagged blood. As for me: Do I really have to answer?!?.. Image

Yes, sis, and Bastien is in my top five. Notice that I picked being like two life mates of guys in my top ten! ;) I'm so glad Copper changed that thread topic so we could add five more! :) I'd do fine with medical research...I would find that interesting. I just don't want to be a doctor/nurse...don't give me the hands on stuff with sick people. Besides, Lucian would be ready to literally terminate me the first time he read me "talking" back to him on one of my er... less agreeable days...or more stubborn, whatever you wish to call it! Image There is no way I'm hunting nasty, scary rogues...I can't even watch a gory, scary movie!

grlnxtdr29's New Question!

WYR Be life mate to one of the Argeneau men we've already met, or some new Immortal to be introduced later?

VINCENT!!!! Image

Let's see, I barely make it to 5'4" and I'm the tall girl in my family...except my younger niece has caught up to me, but I think she will stay the same height...and I'm so proud of her as Vincent is her fave, too! I do want Jackie's curves. When I'm my normal size, I have Samantha's figure! *grin* Since I'm quite a bit above my normal size {sigh} I have a few curves, but sadly, they are all in the wrong places. Hmmm...I want my brunette hair & brown eyes, so Tiny & Jackie simply have to switch coloring. I hope that works for Lynsay and the real Jackie! :lol: Except Tiny is on my list too, so that won't work. I don't look good nor do I have more fun as a blonde...have tried it twice with highlights. Now that I've been specific in my desires...notice that life mate Vincent was perfect in every way...I'll have to reserve the right for future yummy delicious Immortals. After all, Nicholas squeezed beside Thomas in my original top five list...just barely...but couldn't take Vincent's long time first place lead. However, we still have Armand's book coming up, and the first chapter about him and the way the man produces sons...well, let's just say it's always good to keep the options open...Ya think he has any more sons that we don't know about?

P.S. to girl next door Cathy: I think Vincent has the best sense of humor. Thomas is my original second place choice and does have a quirky sense of humor. They are both very considerate and each can be very vulnerable.
I need to go make a top ten list...to be revised & updated as needed.... 8-)

Let's stay with this question a little longer so others can ponder their choices: WYR Be life mate to one of the Argeneau men we've already met, or some new Immortal to be introduced later?
wren

Postby wren on April 4th, 2010, 9:37 pm

sin wrote:Sis you know you would rather be helping Bastien. As he is trying to find a way for your immortal to feed on bagged blood. As for me: Do I really have to answer?!?.. Image

For sin...no need for her to answer...most of us know her answers to the two WYR so far...for those who are newer to the forum, I give you her complete one word answers! :D

question 1 = LUCIAN

question 2 = LUCIAN

To our sin, LUCIAN = yummy as the finest chocolate! Image Image Image
wren

Postby sin on April 4th, 2010, 10:52 pm

wren wrote:

For sin...no need for her to answer...most of us know her answers to the two WYR so far...for those who are newer to the forum, I give you her complete one word answers! :D

question 1 = LUCIAN

question 2 = LUCIAN

To our sin, LUCIAN = yummy as the finest chocolate! Image Image Image

You know me so well sister dear..bawhahaa Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on April 4th, 2010, 11:07 pm

Most of us knew that about you Sin! All newbies find out very soon after joining. I think Wren even puts it in here welcome posts!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 5th, 2010, 12:16 am

New Question! WYR Be Born and Immortal and never have to go thru the Turning, or Be Human ad be turned as a Badge of Honor for your Lifemate?
grlnxtdr29

Postby Jewelz on April 5th, 2010, 1:26 am

susan60625 wrote:Oh, most definitely an immortal we've already met! Notice I didn't say an Argeneau. Christian Notte is the lifemate for me! And I don't have to worry about sharing him with anyone else in the books -- at least not yet!!!!! :oops: :D 8-)

Christian can teach me how to use my teeth anytime!!! :oops: :lol: ;) He's a nice pick. :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Jewelz on April 5th, 2010, 1:36 am

"WYR Be lifemate to one of the Argenaeu men we've already met, or some new Immortal to be introduced later".

You never really know about the future. All I know is there are so many fine Argenaeu and Notte men. In addition to other immortals we've already met. So far I'm going with what I know. Lucians at the top of the list. :oops: :lol: ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby wren on April 5th, 2010, 2:32 am

susan60625 wrote:Most of us knew that about you Sin! All newbies find out very soon after joining. I think Wren even puts it in here welcome posts!

That's because we are sooo efficient, Sue-sis...S1 & W2...who is the long-winded poster in the family so I just go ahead and introduce everybody on the forum *giggle*, sin & wren...Image Image somehow we have always been in sync, right from the beginning! Ahhh, and when we are with G3 & J4...well, let's just say charmed & dangerous is who we be! ;) I compared Lucian to chocolate, because for sin...chocolate really is manna (see her siggy) ...therefore, Lucian is as yummy as Chocolate to her! As for me, give me anything Vanilla...or just have Jodi send Maple Syrup & Maple Cream Cookies my way...I could eat them every day for the rest of my life! The power our sister of the great white north holds in her hands...with a simple maple leaf shaped cookie. :lol:
wren

Postby Mabel48 on April 5th, 2010, 8:42 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:New Question! WYR Be Born and Immortal and never have to go thru the Turning, or Be Human ad be turned as a Badge of Honor for your Lifemate?

Born immortal. Just thinking about all that pain.....UGH. But I'd still do the turn if I could be Lucian's lifemate for the next few thousand years. There's something SO SEXY about being the one able to get thru that stone hard outside he shows everyone.
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby sherr on April 5th, 2010, 2:18 pm

I would rather be born immortal but since I wasn't.....the change really wasn't that painful.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff