Would you Rather...

This is where the fun stuff lives

Re: Would you Rather...

Postby Jewelz on April 5th, 2010, 8:05 pm

New Question! WYR Be Born an Immortal and never have to go thru the Turning, or Be Human ad be turned as a Badge of Honor for your Lifemate?

Being human is who I am and I wouldn't change it. My choice is to go through the change and still have a taste of both worlds.

WYR same question.
Last edited by Jewelz on April 6th, 2010, 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Denise on April 6th, 2010, 2:27 am

I don't like pain so I guess my answer is obvious!
Denise

Postby susan60625 on April 6th, 2010, 11:27 am

I'm not a big fan of pain either so I would prefer to be born an immortal. However, if Christian were to knock on my door and want me for his lifemate, you couldn't tie me to the bed fast enough!!!! :lol:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on April 6th, 2010, 1:41 pm

Sue I agree being born one would be the way to go..Unless for me it was Lucian doing the turning.. As long as he does not taunt me like he did Greg..Or he would be singing soprano like Justin..*wicked laugh*

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sherr on April 6th, 2010, 5:10 pm

Susan...whether I was immortal or not and Christian (or Justin in my case) came knocking at my door they couldn't tie me to the bed fast enough...period. Enough naughty bits.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby seashell on April 7th, 2010, 1:05 pm

Fun game, so I'm catching up with my sisters. For first question, I'd want to be an enforcer for Lucian...action, baby, oh yeah!! ;) For second question, I love powerful men, so I'd want to be with Lucian...hey, big sis sin, are you going to share? please? If not, I'll take Victor. Move over GiGi, I'm coming through...seashell has spoken! :D

New Question! WYR Be Born an Immortal and never have to go thru the Turning, or Be Human and be turned as a Badge of Honor for your Lifemate?

I would prefer to be turned, because I would like to be human until turned so that I knew and would remember my mortal humanity. I want it all, baby. 8-) I like the idea of having the choice of being an Immortal or choosing not to be turned...although I would turn in a heartbeat for any of our hotties....yep, I'm a hottie kind a girl! :lol:

WYR: same
Life is full of cherries, and most poor suckers are starving to death! ~ Auntie Mame
~~~~~ SASSy ARGENEAUTS ~~~~~
** AEA Sister of the Seven Seas **
seashell

Postby sin on April 7th, 2010, 1:53 pm

Welcome back Seashell.. Yes I night share if you are good. But remember,...Big sis has a wicked temper..bawhahhaha

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby seashell on April 7th, 2010, 2:04 pm

sin wrote:Welcome back Seashell.. Yes I night share if you are good. But remember,...Big sis has a wicked temper..bawhahhaha

Oh, but my dearest big sis sin. oh ye of the highest wicked temper...please remember that I grew up living with WREN! :shock: :lol:
Life is full of cherries, and most poor suckers are starving to death! ~ Auntie Mame
~~~~~ SASSy ARGENEAUTS ~~~~~
** AEA Sister of the Seven Seas **
seashell

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 8th, 2010, 1:46 pm

New Question...

WYR be an Immortal in North America with more strict rules, or in Europe where the rules are slightly less restrictive?
grlnxtdr29

Postby sherr on April 8th, 2010, 7:55 pm

North America! I like Canada and really wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Rules are put into place for a reason and the all the reasons sound good to me plus Justin is here.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff