Would you Rather...

This is where the fun stuff lives

Re: Would you Rather...

Postby susan60625 on October 31st, 2011, 10:37 am

Thomas, you need to learn to channel your inner Lucian! I know it can be difficult, and I only succeed every so often, but occasionally I just feel the need to fill up my cauldron with some nice COLD Lake Michigan water and send it sailing down the Mighty Mississippi and have it smack Wren..... Just..... Like.....This!!!!! SMACK! Gotcha, Wren! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on October 31st, 2011, 12:31 pm

Good example, Cara...Thomas can even channel his inner "prankster Thomas Argeneau" if it helps! ;)

Guess I need to find a towel. I'm dripping all over the computer! :lol:
wren

Postby orionsfaith on November 1st, 2011, 3:33 pm

Not gonna lie, I'm not entirely sure what the latest WYR is but all this cauldron talk is very Halloweeny, bravo.

Think I'll just answer the last one I did find so as to contribute something:

ElectricFedora wrote:Lol, Jewelz It wasn't Sin who gave the Question but me 8-)

To answear it myself I think I would love Lucian as a Dad, I love my mother to bits to ever name someone else my mother even with all her flaws and frankly I feel It would be fun since I still am a teenager to raise a little bit of trouble for my dear old "Dad" Lucian. :twisted:

WYR: Would you rather have Lucian as your father or Marguerite as your mother?

Thinking along Fedora's lines I'd take Marguerite as a Mother In-Law any day but just can't replace my own mom, SO as annoying as he would be, it'd just be too much fun to annoy him back, Big Daddy Lucian it is!

Guess I should post another WYR; this is probably pretty easy for most: Would you rather have Bricker meet his lifemate before Anders or vice versa?
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby wren on November 2nd, 2011, 12:36 pm

orionsfaith wrote:Guess I should post another WYR; this is probably pretty easy for most: Would you rather have Bricker meet his lifemate before Anders or vice versa?

I want Anders to meet his life mate first. After all, he is older and has been waiting longer...and I want to hear him when he suddenly has a lot to say! :lol: 8-)
wren

Postby susan60625 on November 2nd, 2011, 3:27 pm

I agree with Wren. Anders needs to find his lifemate first. Especially after what he said to Harper about what he would do if and when he found his lifemate. Besides, while I like Bricker tremendously, I think he still needs to "grow up" a little before he settles down. I know that sounds funny when talking about a man who close to 100 years old, but that's what happens with the nanos!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on November 7th, 2011, 1:09 am

orionsfaith wrote:Guess I should post another WYR; this is probably pretty easy for most: Would you rather have Bricker meet his lifemate before Anders or vice versa?

The above is the current WYR ...only two of us have posted a reply, so forum friends, let's hear your choice! 8-) (Including you please, orionsfaith! :) )
wren

Postby orionsfaith on November 7th, 2011, 9:46 am

Yea I was waiting for a couple more answers as well b4 I said "I'm surprised most are going with Anders, w/ all the Bricker love going around, figured he'd be next. But then again, maybe everyone wants to save him for themselves :twisted: "

I too want Anders story to be next, mainly b/c we don't know as much about him as we do Bricker, plus Bricker may be attached to Armand's 3rd wife some how? What's the update on that? So his book may take more time to write.
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby wren on November 7th, 2011, 6:44 pm

orionsfaith wrote:Yea I was waiting for a couple more answers as well b4 I said "I'm surprised most are going with Anders, w/ all the Bricker love going around, figured he'd be next. But then again, maybe everyone wants to save him for themselves :twisted: "

Not me...I like Bricker & think he will grow to be a fabulous life mate in time, but Anders is a yummy challenge right now! :oops: ;) :lol:

orionsfaith wrote:I too want Anders story to be next, mainly b/c we don't know as much about him as we do Bricker, plus Bricker may be attached to Armand's 3rd wife some how? What's the update on that? So his book may take more time to write.

We're still not sure, because Lynsay is being totally quiet about Rosamund...IIRC, she said she wouldn't say anything more about her when we were speculating and discussing our theories after the release of BTB! This from the writer who says she can't keep secrets! <grin> Makes me wonder what twists & turns she will be taking us on in the next few books...{sigh} It's so hard to wait! :cry:
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on February 15th, 2012, 11:36 pm

That is a Hard choice. I Love Bricker. He reminds me a lot of Thomas from the First few books, Helping Margurite out with the Matchmaking and all.

I know JL's book is coming up soon, and she was always a mystery because she was so Quiet in all the other books, made me think she was probably a Closet Dominatrix, and now Anders is giving me wicked Ideas as well, So would be cool to learn more about him. The ilent ones are the ones who always turn out to be the most intriguing.
grlnxtdr29

Postby sin on October 21st, 2012, 10:13 pm

neither

WYR Watch a chick flick, sports or the Presidential Debates?

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff