♫•♥*Argeneau Series Featured Character*♥•♫

This is where the fun stuff lives

♫•♥*Argeneau Series Featured Character*♥•♫

Postby wren on April 11th, 2010, 6:25 am

(¯`v´¯) & ~ LUCERN ~
`*.¸ .*´ *♥•♫•♥•♫•♥•♫•♥*
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) ~ ARGENEAU ~
(¸.•´ (¸ .•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.• ♥•♫•♥•*

This week, in honor of our 'little sister' Jill ~ J4 of AE4 who loves the colour blue & every kind of music, and who will be "singing the next line" and joining us for some fun on the forum, we will honor Lucern Argeneau, her favourite Immortal as the "Quizinators' Character Of The Week"

Please feel free to share your fave "Lucern" moments in the books, where you were when you first 'met' Lucern, and any other joyful thoughts about this wonderful Immortal...everything every day from Sunday April 11, 2010 - Saturday April 17, 2010 is Lucern Week! Image Original poems, songs, quizzical questions and all other things Lucern are welcome...
except NO FAN FICTION! Let's abide by our forum rules and Lynsay's contract obligations, please!

Lynsay, please jump in and join us with any special memories of writing about Lucern! :D

Co-Quizinators, MsKitty & wren, will ask another forum friend to choose a fave character for us next Saturday! 8-)
Last edited by wren on January 30th, 2011, 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wren

Re: ♫•♥•♫*Quizinators' Character Of The Week!*♫•♥•♫

Postby jill on April 11th, 2010, 7:31 am

THANKS WREN!

I remember when I first met Lucern. I do believe I fell in love from his first utterance of "NO" to Kate. Of course after that it was undeniable. When they called him an Angel wannabe my heart skipped a beat. As he sat there and watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer and got so angry with Buffy, I just knew it would be Lucern for me, no other immortals would do.

Thank you Lynsay for such a great character. :) ;)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on April 11th, 2010, 9:31 am

I first met Lucern in Love Bites. Very quiet and scribbling. Just knew he would have a secret or two to share. Also knew there was more to meet the eye with him. Jill, the whole Buffy episode was just hilarious. But one of my favorite moments was when he got his ..ahem..codpiece stuck.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on April 11th, 2010, 9:50 am

I, too, met Lucern in Love Bites and wondered what was going on in his mind. I thoroughly enjoyed him in Single, White Vampire, but my favorite scene with him was in Vampire, Interrupted, when he tried to explain Bastien to Thomas and calmed down the situation. I just loved seeing how much he had been changed by being in love.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 11th, 2010, 11:00 am

I met him in LB, but really didn't notice him, cause I was laughing at Thomas So much. But I Have to say my Favorite Lucern Moment is in the Grocery store, when Kate is asking him what Kind of Food he Likes, Italian, Mexican...I keep hearing the Song Traveling Man by Ricky Nelson in my Head when I read that part!
grlnxtdr29

Postby Jewelz on April 12th, 2010, 7:04 am

susan60625 wrote:I, too, met Lucern in Love Bites and wondered what was going on in his mind. I thoroughly enjoyed him in Single, White Vampire, but my favorite scene with him was in Vampire, Interrupted, when he tried to explain Bastien to Thomas and calmed down the situation. I just loved seeing how much he had been changed by being in love.

You couldn't have picked a better example of Lucern's empathetic side. It was the first of many favorite Lucern moments that came to my mind. Another moment is when Lucern was annoyed at Bastien for checking out Kates butt while at Rachel and Etienne's wedding. Thats when he realized his attraction to Kate. ;) The whole condom issue cracked me up too. Lucern answering the door in his birthday suit. :lol: :oops: :lol:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby sherr on April 12th, 2010, 8:10 am

Jewelz, those are my to fav scenes too. The condon bit almost had me crying with joy it was hilarious.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby terri on April 15th, 2010, 4:48 pm

My favorite was when Lucern and Kate went to the costume ball and Lucern's codpiece got caught on the table cloth. Then Kate attempting to undo him in such a delicate situation.

LOL

Terrinator
terri
Site Admin

Postby Copper on April 16th, 2010, 2:39 pm

im not going to take about miss spelling so i will just sit quietly until its the right spelling :D :P
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on April 16th, 2010, 6:20 pm

we will have to correct this mis spelling soon

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Next

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff