♫•♥*Argeneau Series Featured Character*♥•♫

This is where the fun stuff lives

Re: ♫•♥*Argeneau Series Featured Character*♥•♫

Postby MysticFan on February 26th, 2011, 4:49 am

Marguerite Argeneau is the epitome of goodness! She loves her children to no extent and sees to their well being over all. Being a wonderful mother is just one way to describe her. She is also a beloved Aunt and she has proven to be one heck of a matchmaker. I honestly think that there is not one thing she cannot do. I would have to agree with Sin when I say that to read a book without her present or at least mentioned would just feel out of place.. :)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby rockie on February 26th, 2011, 3:53 pm

Marguerite Argeneau-Notte is awesome.. One heck of a great matchmaker!! She is one great mother.. I love the way she loves her kids and kids-in-law.. She is awesome thats it! just awesome
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby MysticFan on February 27th, 2011, 12:51 am

I just realized I forgot to add the 'Notte' to the end of her name... oops! :oops:
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby TomEC on February 28th, 2011, 11:55 am

Wow, this is been up since last Thursday! How did I miss it.

Thank you Wren, :D :D :D Marguerite Argeneau Notte is indeed my favorite fictional lady. I can't think of anybody, in any book I've read, that I've ever wished harder was real. Every book in the series has a main character but Marguerite the main character for the whole series and deservedly so. I said quite a bit about Marguerite already in the thread "Thoughts about Marguerite," but I don't mind saying more. Image Bastien may run the family business and be the go-to guy and Lucian may be the tough defender standing against the forces of evil, but Marguerite is the warm heart of the Argeneau family and no doubt the Nottes will soon follow, if they haven't already. She's not the oldest immortal nor the toughest nor the most powerful but her family, and the immortal community, would be bereft without her. As fictional worlds go, this is all very plausible to me. We men may swagger around, being all tough and doing what needs to be done, but women are the glue that holds society together at its most basic level. Marguerite is the one essential character that makes the Argeneau series stand out in my opinion. Thank you, Lynsay, for creating her. Image

MysticFan wrote:Marguerite Argeneau is the epitome of goodness!

You are so right. Mystic.

Sorry Lynsay, I just can't get behind the idea that good = boring. So many of your characters are good, and Marguerite is a prime example, but I don't think any of them are boring. Hey, I'm just sayin'. ;)
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby wren on March 3rd, 2011, 10:53 pm

(¯`v´¯) ~ JULIUS ~
`*.¸ .*´ *♥•♫•♥•♫•♥•♫•♥*
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) ~ NOTTE ~
(¸.•´ (¸ .•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.• ♥•♫•♥•*

I do believe that our lovely Marguerite would wish to be followed by her one true life mate!
Let's hear your thoughts on Julius, the man! :lol: 8-) :D
wren

Postby susan60625 on March 3rd, 2011, 11:39 pm

The best thing I can say about this man is that he is the father of my beloved Christian. *Heavy Sigh!* He must be a good man if he can make Marguerite as happy as she now appears!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on March 21st, 2011, 6:21 pm

Julius what can I say? hummmm.. Hot, sexy, funny. He also came thisclose to unsitting Victor from my #2 spot.
Met him in VI and enjoyed him very much. What is it about those men going around naked? And going into the street no less :-p

Do hope him & Marguerite are very happy at long last. Maybe getting ready for a little bambino???

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on October 29th, 2011, 2:52 am

Very funny that Marguerite named all her dogs "Julius" through their many years apart. :lol:

Julius Notte...head of the very large Notte clan, since though his parents are still living, they have passed the torch. He runs the family business with Marcus and other family members helping. He oversees and is very protective of all of his family members...especially his son, Christian...and will go to great lengths to insure their safety. Finally being reunited after 500 years, Marguerite is more precious to him than ever, and he looks forward to increasing their combined families. Simply put, Julius Notte is an Italian Yummy Delight! Image Image
wren

Postby wren on October 29th, 2011, 3:49 am

(¯`v´¯) ~ ESHE ~
`*.¸ .*´ *♥•♫•♥•♫•♥•♫•♥*
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) ~ D’AUREUS ~
(¸.•´ (¸ .•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.• ♥•♫•♥•*

First to be sculpted from the Argeneau series...Eshe is SASSy at it's finest! Tell us why you love Eshe!! :D
wren

Postby susan60625 on October 29th, 2011, 12:07 pm

I think what I like best about Eshe is that she doesn't put up with Lucian's crap! She's not afraid of him and let's him know it!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff