Re: Name That Immortal!

Postby grlnxtdr29 on May 4th, 2010, 2:09 pm

Stephanie!
grlnxtdr29

Postby Lynsay on May 4th, 2010, 2:38 pm

YES! Your question, my dear.

Lynsay

P.S. Sorry for the mispell on choose (chose). My computer keyboard is acting funny. It's skipping letters I type. The computer is telling me the keyboard batteries are low, but it's a bloody PLUG IN, no batteries. AND I'm still getting the blue screen of death. Sigh. Mind you, I might have just been typing too fast too. But that doesn't change the fact that I hate my puter at the moment!! Terriiiiiiii, please look at it tomorrow. Please. With a cherry on top.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on May 4th, 2010, 2:52 pm

Is it a laptop or a PC? If it is a PC, it sounds Like you may have Motherboard issues.

Ok, New Clue.... ancient, Has a Lifemate, Not an Inforcer. Has a Son who has a Lifemate. Also has a grandchild who does not yet have a lifemate.
grlnxtdr29

Postby terri on May 4th, 2010, 4:59 pm

Nicodemus Notte!

;-)

It's her PC and this happens a lot. We've decided that she has a superpower called the 'hand of death'... but this superpower can only be inflicted upon computers. <WG>

Don't worry... I'll look at it tomorrow morning!

T

Side note: Actually, Lynsay remember how Maggie always had watches breaking on her and we eventually attributed it to her electric energy? Maybe you just have an 'electric personality'. <G>
terri
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on May 4th, 2010, 7:20 pm

Correct! Next Clue, Terri!

(My Mother never could wear watches. She would drain the batteries in 48 hours. I Can wear them, but have to put mole skin on the back or I break out in a rash)
grlnxtdr29

Postby susan60625 on May 4th, 2010, 9:21 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:(My Mother never could wear watches. She would drain the batteries in 48 hours. I Can wear them, but have to put mole skin on the back or I break out in a rash)

Grlnxtdr, I have the same problem with watches. Actually, I have a problem with most jewelry. It has been determined that I have an allergy to nickel. Nickel is in most metal alloys that they make jewelry out of, including surgical steel. Do you break out from other jewelry, too?
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on May 4th, 2010, 9:57 pm

I have trouble with earrings, too. I can wear them for a while, but then I have to take them out for a few days before I can wear them again. Daughter has the same problem. I rarely wear necklaces or rings, so I don't know if I break out with them as well.
grlnxtdr29

Postby terri on May 4th, 2010, 11:20 pm

ok... next clue...

He's old, grumpy, a bit of a control freak, has a lifemate and would be considered a Sunday driver.

:P
terri
Site Admin

Postby orionsfaith on May 4th, 2010, 11:24 pm

terri wrote:ok... next clue...

He's old, grumpy, a bit of a control freak, has a lifemate and would be considered a Sunday driver.

:P

Lol, gotta be good ol' Uncle Lucian!
"You see? We get on famously...We could have been grand friends."
"Except for the part about me being an enforcer and you being a murderer."
"Yes. Well, no friendship is perfect."
orionsfaith

Postby susan60625 on May 4th, 2010, 11:36 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:I have trouble with earrings, too. I can wear them for a while, but then I have to take them out for a few days before I can wear them again. Daughter has the same problem. I rarely wear necklaces or rings, so I don't know if I break out with them as well.

It sounds like me. You probably have the nickel allergy, too. It is more common than you would know. I used to get a catalog of jewelry that was nickel-free, but I haven't gotten it for a long time. I'd have to a google-search to see if they still operate, probably now-a-days as an on-line site. They had earrings, watches and other jewelry that was all nickel-free, reasonably priced (for the most part!) and fashionable. I'll see if I can find out about it and let you know.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff